Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i vacationed in jamaica and heard the stereotypes so i am at the airport and need to go to the bathroom. so sure enough jamaican guy next to me but i am trying not to look.
he looks at me and says "i see you have W-Y tattoed on your penis what does that mean? i said well when i am hard it says "wendy"...my wife's name.

i said i see you have w-y also...weird. he says yeah when i am hard it says "welcome to jamaica have a nice day"

Reactions: longozzy and jpk338

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a swinger couple in Florida that I'm close with..they go to Jamiaca 2-3x/year, to fuck the hung guys . From pics I've seenI'd say they're definitely bigger than the average caucasian guy, maybe by a half-inch...but the thing the couple tells me, is when they're BIG, they tend to be REALLY big, like 8+ inches...as opposed to other races which might consider anything over 7+ big.

Reactions: Shadowmanxr

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i vacationed in jamaica and heard the stereotypes so i am at the airport and need to go to the bathroom. so sure enough jamaican guy next to me but i am trying not to look.
he looks at me and says "i see you have W-Y tattoed on your penis what does that mean? i said well when i am hard it says "wendy"...my wife's name.

i said i see you have w-y also...weird. he says yeah when i am hard it says "welcome to jamaica have a nice day"
lol

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

woodyg,your cock is giving me wood,you have agorgeous cock

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

you're handsome and funny