Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
one, it wasn't fake. two, there was nothing sexy about it because it was a man about to get castrated by some racist fuck. this shit happened in real like and the scene was not put in there to be sexy or funny.

great movie

I have to agree and disagree. It was extremely hard for me to watch the events in the movie, and had to keep telling myself, it's just a movie. :frown1:

However Jamie was pegging the "sexy" meter, and the actress that played his wife sent the needle bustin through the guage!! :biggrin1:

Last edited:

Zeeky

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
one, it wasn't fake. two, there was nothing sexy about it because it was a man about to get castrated by some racist fuck. this shit happened in real like and the scene was not put in there to be sexy or funny.

great movie

The whole movie was hilarious. The. Whole. Movie. Dark humor? Yes, very dark- but still it was all funny. This movie was really a relief you don't leave feeling depressed or angry and I say that as a black guy. Which means that this film was masterful and cathartic in how it treats racism.

Charlemange

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Saw it last night that movie is TOO fucking funny, the funniest part was the raid where they talked about how stupid the bags they wore as masks were "Fuck you guys I'm going HOME"

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Saw it last night that movie is TOO fucking funny, the funniest part was the raid where they talked about how stupid the bags they wore as masks were "Fuck you guys I'm going HOME"

Definitely.

I loved every fucking scene in that movie and seeing Foxx naked, first with a balls-eye view and then what follows, was just icing on the cake. His gorgeous lips and soft, soft voice, made me want to jump his fine ass.

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Forgive me if this topic has already been discussed in this thread, but....

I just saw the film "Django" starring Jamie Fox. Do you think that was really he in the nude scene with his real dick hanging out?

It could have been 1) a "stunt dick" double (if there is such a thing)
2) a prosthetic device or
3) Jamie Fox really showing everything!

What do you think?

BTW, the ads for this film have been featuring Jamie Fox in rather tight tan-colored pants with a VERY nice VPL going down his left leg. That's what prompted me to go see it.