Jamie from Big Brother Australia

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And finally for now... :rolleyes: .... caps 41 to 43

Tsk, and two typos back in post #97.. I'll chastise myself for those later. :wink:

Attachments

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Stronty said:
Plus, if you are as well endowed as Jamie... why not flaunt it.
Women, on the other hand, are still expected to display some ""modesty" (whatever that means).
Maybe they are frightened that he will spring wood, and while turning around accidentally stick it in them and then walk up to them to borrow some soap...

I remember a drunk "suesi sorority" former coworker of my girlfriend commenting like that at the beach. I got up and was walking away because of the way she had been ogling my speedos, when I heard her say, "Does he stick it in you and then walk up to you?" Cheri's answer was the coolest, "Yes, when he's not walking up to our boyfriend." That made the "suesi" gasp and leave.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for all the great attachments!

alex8 said:

It looks like one of the girls is trying to get a closer look, or maybe she is hoping that Jamie springs wood, while she is talking and then walks up to her. :biggrin1: This isn't the first time that there have been showering girls sitting at Jamie's feet.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A whole load more videos have appeared on rapidshare. :rolleyes:

I've only had time to watch a couple of them so far, so haven't been able to check all the content!

Jamie wanking (but Channel 10 employed optical fogging to cover the 'offending area' :mad: :biggrin1:)

Other male housemates commenting on the size of Jamie's schlong while he's there naked!

This one is titled simply "morning wood" .. I haven't watched it yet, but have high hopes!! :cool:

Ash and John flash Dino

Ash (doing what I know not, but almost certainly nude!)

Yet another shower video from the 'adults only' show.

John, Michael and Jade showering (from mid-May).

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OK, I've watched them all now... just a couple of 'reviews' in case you just wanna see the better stuff...

This one is titled simply "morning wood" .. I haven't watched it yet, but have high hopes!! :cool:

Has some great morning-wood-bulges on show in boxers and briefs. :rolleyes:

http://rapidshare.de/files/22405743/SackAttack.avi

Squashing their cocks up against the glass wall of the punishment room.. leaves nothing to the imagination.

http://rapidshare.de/files/22405161/AshCam.avi
Ash (doing what I know not, but almost certainly nude!)

Shirtless, with just a brief flash of ass actually. The dullest of the bunch by a long margin.

Yet another shower video from the 'adults only' show.

This one is actually HOT... it's the footage from which all the caps I posted yesterday were taken, and shows the female housemates deliberately checking out the guys' cock! :smile: :smile: :smile:

http://rapidshare.de/files/21263724/BB6Aus_051806_John_Michael_Jade_Shower-GUK.wmv.html
John, Michael and Jade showering (from mid-May).

It's a shower vid, like so many others.. ok, but nothing outstanding imho.

D

deleted12830

I don't have rapidshare, is there anything I can do to see those vids?? :confused: Pleeeease :redface:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
rabudo said:
I don't have rapidshare, is there anything I can do to see those vids?? :confused: Pleeeease :redface:

You don't "need" anything for rapidshare... just click on the option marked "free" and you can download gratis.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
eattom said:
I've been trying to download from RapidShare & it's not working. I think they are on there for a limited time
ALL the videos on this thread are still active at Rapidshare.

See whether the following helps.

ALEX'S ILLUSTRATED RAPIDSHARE TUTORIAL

1) click on the link at LPSG to the video file

2) scroll down to the option "FREE" at Rapidshare and click on it. (illustration of this)

3) wait for the countdown for your "download ticket" to reach 0 secs (there is seldom a wait of over 30 secs. involved). (illustration of this)

4) enter the code you are shown in the box and click on the "download from..." button. YOU MUST DO THIS WITHIN APPROX. 60 SECONDS of being shown the code, or your download option will be timed out. (illustration of this)

5) click on "OK" on the dialog box for undertaking a download on your computer. The appearance of this box will differ according to your browser and system settings. (illustation of this)

6) once the video is downloaded, watch and enjoy!

NB: there are download limits for free downloads at Rapidshare. Once you have reached your download limit, you will be told how long you need to wait until you can download more without upgrading to paid membership. Generally, the next free download window will be made available to you in between 45 and 90 minutes. (illustration of this)

If you still cannot download from Rapidshare, then the problem is with your system configuration.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For anyone else having Rapidshare problems, 4 of the last lot of vids posted can now be watched as (non-saveable) flash files.

In order, they are

"Other males housemates comment on Jamie's schlong while he's there naked"

"Jamie wanking"

"Morning wood"

"Ash and John flash Dino"

Link: http://dudetube.blogspot.com/2006/06/big-brother-australia-megapost.html

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sgop said:
Coming up as 'access denied', Ian.

They're the two pics of Jamie flashing his cock in the detention room first seen in posts #38 and #48 ... these do seem to be about the most popular shots of Jamie, along with the one of his morning wood, all over the internet though!!