Jason Priestly

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
714goodguy said:
RoysToy,

I have not seen "Die, Mommie, Die". But you better believe I'll be checking it out very soon! In fact, if it's available on DVD, I'm going to buy even before I see it. Hell, just for Jason Priestly alone it's a must have -- who cares what the story is.

Thanks again!

I just saw "Die, Mommie, Die" last night of the Logo station. Thanks for the heads up. The movie is high camp and I particularly like the "Angela Arden" character played to the hilt by that campy drag queen Charles Busch. Thanks for the heads up RoysToy.

It's really good to see J. Priestley in this role. And the scenes between him and Lance Sussman are freaking hilarious. Jason kisses Charles Busch and Stark Sands (Lance Sussman) fully on the mouth in this flick.

It's well worth the watching and Lance's reference to Priestley's "11 inch dong" made me laugh out loud.

How come Jason looks like such crap on his new T.V. series. The dude looks dissipated and pudgy. Too bad. He's just thiry-five and wouldn't take much to bring him back. Perhaps it's to do with his accident but it looks a bit more like over-indulgence to me.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stronzo said:
I just saw "Die, Mommie, Die" last night of the Logo station. Thanks for the heads up. The movie is high camp and I particularly like the "Angela Arden" character played to the hilt by that campy drag queen Charles Busch. Thanks for the heads up RoysToy.

It's really good to see J. Priestley in this role. And the scenes between him and Lance Sussman are freaking hilarious. Jason kisses Charles Busch and Stark Sands (Lance Sussman) fully on the mouth in this flick.

It's well worth the watching and Lance's reference to Priestley's "11 inch dong" made me laugh out loud.

How come Jason looks like such crap on his new T.V. series. The dude looks dissipated and pudgy. Too bad. He's just thiry-five and wouldn't take much to bring him back. Perhaps it's to do with his accident but it looks a bit more like over-indulgence to me.

Sadly, he broke a lot of bones in his face when he had his race car accident. He hasn't looked the same since. I think he's added pounds and there's just a new angle to his face. We're lucky he didn't die. A friend of mine is a nurse and was on his floor at Methodist Hospital here in Indianapolis. They were on alert 24/7 to keep young girls (and young men) from getting access to his ward and bothering him. They were also told they'd be fired if they got caught taking pictures of him. (This stemmed more from an earlier case where I guy blew his face off with a gun and his picture was all over the internet within hours of coming to the hospital.)

Reactions: Doctorfoster1968

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Stronzo said:

You're welcome, Stronzo -- the pleasure is mine! Now the tables have turned and I'm thanking you for your thorough "Die Mommie Die" report! I had forgotten about the "11 inch dong" comment and wonder how I could possibly have let such graphic language excape! --not like me. :rolleyes: P.S. I can only imagine what good company you would have been while viewing the film.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Satsfakshun said:
Sadly, he broke a lot of bones in his face when he had his race car accident. He hasn't looked the same since. I think he's added pounds and there's just a new angle to his face. We're lucky he didn't die. A friend of mine is a nurse and was on his floor at Methodist Hospital here in Indianapolis. They were on alert 24/7 to keep young girls (and young men) from getting access to his ward and bothering him. They were also told they'd be fired if they got caught taking pictures of him. (This stemmed more from an earlier case where I guy blew his face off with a gun and his picture was all over the internet within hours of coming to the hospital.)

Thanks for telling us this, Satsfakshun. At the time of his mishap, I was afraid his acting days were over, so I think his recovery is miraculous. A big change, yes, but still damn good-looking in my opinion.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Satsfakshun said:
Sadly, he broke a lot of bones in his face when he had his race car accident. He hasn't looked the same since. I think he's added pounds and there's just a new angle to his face. We're lucky he didn't die.

Thanks Satsfakshun. I had NO IDEA his injuries were so extensive. Poor guy. He seems infinitely likable and I wish him all the best.

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
God smiled on Jason in so many ways! I would LOVE to suck his big manhood!:tongue:

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

Account Disabled
Media
mrarkmann: I saw him on the Ryan Seacrest Show this summer. He was wearing really tight jeans but you couldn't see the bulge. I guess he knows how to tuck well because Ryan would have been in his lap for the remainder of the show.

LMFAO!!! So true!

I got to admit. The man is pretty darn attractive.

He is.

It's the Canadian in him. :p:cool:

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I see him and his wife and baby all the time shopping at the Ralphs grocery store in Studio City. (Ventura & Vineland) -also see lots of other celebs shopping there- like Zach and Vanessa, etc. He still looks pretty good. LOL

i've never seen jason at the store but i did see scott wolf at the grove one time, and i always for some reason associate scott wolf whenever i hear jason priestly....i think maybe thier shows were on about the same time, and white squall was white hot, back when balthazar ghetty was skinny with no grey.

ok now i've wandered completely off the thread, sorry, random association day here.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm more impressed with Luke Perry for going totally nude on "OZ". He left nothing to the imagination.

ya i miss OZ

there seemed to be no end of males that wanted to get naked for that show.

brian bloom and kirk acevedo were two of the hottest , i want to install them in my shower.

FYI kirk is on fringe now, no full frontal yet though.

Reactions: JustAnotherMan