Jason Russell

Dubzz

Experimental Member
Media
I concur that the first time I saw him I immediately recognized him as gay. As the truth behind his crusade became known, I am hardly surprised to see that: self loathing closet case + hypochristian liar = mind meltdown. The plea to "respect his privacy" (i.e.: Shit- another one of our cash cows has gone off the rails-- first Haggard, now this! Somebody double up on Osteen-watch N-O-W!!!) is a sick joke. Drunk dick-waving and vandalizing are hardly the way to guarantee, or justify, "privacy protection". This boy needs help; he's literally screaming for it. But he sure won't find it among the Murder Those Queers! evil bastards masquerading as "clergy" here and in Uganda he's surrounded himself with. How many people, especially gay people, losing their self respect, reputation and mental health will it take to satisfy the greed, conceit and humanity hatred of the scum posing as this immoral variety of evilangelical "christians"? These lowlifes should end up in the same hellhole prison as Kony. Russell needs to get as far away as possible from these scumbags.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Exhaustion drives a guy to do calisthenics at the corner of Ingraham Street and Crown Point Drive in Mission Bay? Me thinks it's a bit of drugs brought on by the stress over an African Aid scam quickly unraveling. :wink:

SprkE08

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Exhaustion drives a guy to do calisthenics at the corner of Ingraham Street and Crown Point Drive in Mission Bay? Me thinks it's a bit of drugs brought on by the stress over an African Aid scam quickly unraveling. :wink:
hammer, meet nail. lol

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never heard of him till now. You can see his junk dangling at one point in the vid. Maybe he has turrets syndrome.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
From the original post link
Russell is the father of two, and says he wants to have 9 more kids.
Please, please don't!!!

Just malnutrition, dehydration, and stress drives people to be buck assed naked on a street corner? No drugs involved? Just drunk? I think there is a high probability of some mental illness or something going on.