Jason Russell

SmallDad

Sexy Member
Media
The media surely can bring a person down. This man was trashed on twitter and probably every where else because tmz accused him of masturbating in public. The truth is he had a breakdown. It can happen to the best of us. Hell I broke down and stopped eating and going outside and whatever else after my dog died. 14 yrs of friendship. My hair even started falling out...It is what it is...Hopefully folks learn from this situation....You can spend the rest of your life looking out for and even taking care of those who fall under the radar,,,,But you cant forget about yourself. You have to take care of yourself as well...While youre worried about the underclass of the world...Who the hell is worrying about you??? I applaud him for his efforts and hope he gets better.

I agree with everything you said.

And really you guys can't say he didn't do anything he helped that kid Jacob and I don't care what anyone says. He HELPED that kid.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

ColonialBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm 90% sure he was on PCP ie Angel Dust.

Its a dissociative, hallucinogen, and a common symptom is running around naked and crazy. Its also explains why he sent to psychiatric hospital, it can take days to wear off.

Here are others doing the same thing:
pcp naked - YouTube

SprkE08

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
He's such a closet case. They always get really religious to avoid their desire. That's so OC too.

He's a closeted Right wing religious fundie nut. His organization is a fraud. A lot of the money goes to Right wing, pray-the-gay away, meddling in African affairs, telling them no condoms, practice abstinence, organizations. A ton of the money is unaccounted for. His partner was on video laughing at how much money he was stealing from the organization, and what he was buying.

What's going on the video? Could be mental illness. Could be drugs.

In the end, I couldn't care less, EXCEPT that his organization is shut down, and he's brought to justice.

D_Dan_T_Zinferno

Experimental Member
Media
I'm 90% sure he was on PCP ie Angel Dust.

Its a dissociative, hallucinogen, and a common symptom is running around naked and crazy. Its also explains why he sent to psychiatric hospital, it can take days to wear off.

Here are others doing the same thing:
pcp naked - YouTube

A manic episode is also characterized by a lot of the same things and really can be brought on by or easily result in dehydration, exhaustion and malnutrition. Watching the video immediately made me think of manic episodes I've seen people have. Bipolar disorder can put a person in a great deal of danger. The speculation on his sexual orientation seems insensitive to me and indicative of a larger sense of exploitation on this site. I don't agree with what his organization is doing and I honestly was surprised to learn that he was married with children but regardless, it's still difficult for me to watch someone go through something like that, esp. framed in speculation from a site such as TMZ. So, do I have this correct, it doesn't matter that we're watching a human being unravel, it only matters that he's naked and we can't see his junk and he's flailing around in a way that's perceived as 'gay' or 'queeny'? I guess I shouldn't expect any more human compassion than that from a forum that's dedicated to the private parts of celebrities but silly me, I guess I did.

A manic episode is also characterized by a lot of the same things and really can be brought on by or easily result in dehydration, exhaustion and malnutrition. Watching the video immediately made me think of manic episodes I've seen people have. Bipolar disorder can put a person in a great deal of danger. The speculation on his sexual orientation seems insensitive to me and indicative of a larger sense of exploitation on this site. I don't agree with what his organization is doing and I honestly was surprised to learn that he was married with children but regardless, it's still difficult for me to watch someone go through something like that, esp. framed in speculation from a site such as TMZ. So, do I have this correct, it doesn't matter that we're watching a human being unravel, it only matters that he's naked and we can't see his junk and he's flailing around in a way that's perceived as 'gay' or 'queeny'? I guess I shouldn't expect any more human compassion than that from a forum that's dedicated to the private parts of celebrities but silly me, I guess I did.
Yes, we need to see his cock. Anything else is a waste of time.

cutthefx

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Google can be your friend...(?)
kony11.jpg