Jason Stratham is hot, but is he hung?

NoH8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I guess we can all agree that Jason Stratham is hot. I think even Guy Ritchie has a serious crush on our Jason. But is Jase hung or not? Have you got visual evidence to prove your case? Show us either way.

Reactions: I69mr

vinnyc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
there are several pictures of him online, outside of his car changing at a beach or something. a couple of really good ones of his cock hanging out of his towel as he tries to "discreetly" get dressed.

I think you're confusing with Scott Caan's pictures....

Attachments

cdimop

Sexy Member
Media
Jason used to be a world class diver so there must be some speedo pictures out there..... plus he used to be engaged to model Kelly Brook whom I believe favors more endowed guys.

Reactions: I69mr

NoH8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ouch! That must hurt his nip! He's such a great actor so dedicated to his craft that he'll do electro-stim to achive the character! Ha Ha!

(Excuse me), I got carried away, thank you for the pics leapyear, and it was also nice to see that other guys cock under his towel, but apart from the Speedo pic we don't have a lot of proof yet. I'm inclined to go with the theory that he's a grower - and it would be very hard I imagine!

Anyone got any other proof?

Reactions: Cherryboy19

Jerome66

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm sure Jason is carrying a nice size package. He may not be hung as a horse but in all seriousness...if he was walking towards your bed at night...would any of us turn him away??

I didn't think so! :biggrin1:

Besides to be honest, when I think of Jason Statham in all his rugged masculinity, I envision him as a raunchy power bottom. In my gay fantasy the man is one serious pig when it comes to having large dicks shoved hard and fast up his juicy, tight ass.

In my mind, Daniel Craig is fucking the holy shit out of him!!