Jason Veritek?

gatorbait95

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jason... is insanely hot....my favorite baseball player by far....heard he keeps his goatee for his gay fans....have seen his cock soft and it is as big as the bulge indicates

Honkworm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Jason... is insanely hot....my favorite baseball player by far....heard he keeps his goatee for his gay fans....have seen his cock soft and it is as big as the bulge indicates
He has a big gay following that he ignors saying anything about. I think he may be a bit homophobic cause when he was on Queer Eye for the Staight Guy, he had very little camera time and did not want to be touched my any of them. He seemed a little stiff on the show (and not in a good way). The other Red Sox players seemed to have a good time with it.

Kam33

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ah, yes. This would absolutely be the thread to drag me out from lurking and post. I borrowed his number for my username.

I want him so bad. Jason's seriously the first athelete I ever fell for; in school I had never even had a crush on anyone who played any sport. The only problem I've ever had with him is that he seems so serious most of the time. Though this preseason he appears to have loosened up a bit and is having a bit more fun.

Earlier this week NESN showed video of the team being sized for their World Series rings and, though he isn't in the whole vid, Jason's in quite a bit of it. And I think you all will like what he's wearing. ;) Video can be seen at CENTER FIELD :: Vox Populi.

And, if you can sit through 50 seconds of Curt Schilling's postgame blather, you will be rewarded with naked Jason. Actually found the link to this vid in an old thread here. YouTube - Jason Varitek changing

Enjoy, fellow fans.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
The one of him sitting spread eagle in jeans on the plane has always been a favourite of mine.
:wink:

That's a great pic! Thanks for sharing it.

He has a big gay following that he ignors saying anything about. I think he may be a bit homophobic cause when he was on Queer Eye for the Staight Guy, he had very little camera time and did not want to be touched my any of them. He seemed a little stiff on the show (and not in a good way). The other Red Sox players seemed to have a good time with it.

I read somewhere that Doug Mirabelli has said that his appearance in that episode of Queer Eye was mostly about the charity angle. One assumes he didn't want anyone to get 'the wrong idea'.:rolleyes:

And, if you can sit through 50 seconds of Curt Schilling's postgame blather, you will be rewarded with naked Jason. Actually found the link to this vid in an old thread here. YouTube - Jason Varitek changing

Enjoy, fellow fans.

LOL! I hate Curt Schilling with a passion.:eek: Here's a collage of caps from that clip for any who may not have it in them to sit through even 50 seconds of Curt..:biggrin1:

Attachments

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have to admit... while I was watching that video of the ring sizing and hearing certain baseball players say their finger size, I couldn't help but wonder what it would have been like if they were getting measured up for cockrings instead. LOL!!

Varitek has always been one of my favorite ball players to drool over, as well as Kevin Youkilis and Mike Lowell.

gatorbait95

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am with vinylboy...Varitek, Youkilis, Lowell, Pedroia, Papelbon, Mirabelli, Wakefield and Millar (former Sox) keep me up at night

BTW is there a way to change spelling of the title of the thread to Varitek

Kam33

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
agnslz: Thank you! I've been suffering through Curt for too long now on that clip. My mother thinks he's awesome. Ugh.

VinylBoy: I was wondering about that, too. LOL

Never been much of a Youk fan, and I've never even heard about how well endowed he may be. Only thing I really know is that he's cut. I drool over them in the order of: Varitek, Lowell, Papelbon, Beckett, Ellsbury, and Theo Epstein. Mirabelli's started to grow on me, and for former Sox: Nomar, Arroyo, Millar, and Lowe. And though it's a little off topic Mike Lowell had a charity dance-off last night, and, though they may not show much downstairs, here are the two most interesting pics from the event. For gatorbait95 and any others who like Papelbon and Pedroia.

Attachments

gatorbait95

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
what is with that shirt for papelbon...and disappointed pedroia isnt hairier but still hot....are you in Ft. Myers? How are you getting these pics/

Oh yes I forgot about how hot Theo is and you know he has a twin brother...

gatorbait95

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok...just saw the charity event dance off ...some clips during the red sox game....beside it being funny very sexy....pedroia a little flabby but who needs perfection....funny how his jeans kept falling....lowell looked hot as hell dancing....

Kam33

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
what is with that shirt for papelbon...and disappointed pedroia isnt hairier but still hot....are you in Ft. Myers? How are you getting these pics/

Oh yes I forgot about how hot Theo is and you know he has a twin brother...
I wish I was! Just a Sox girl near Boston who needs to keep up with her boys and checks up on blogs several times daily. No clue about Papelbon's shirt but I kinda like it on him, don't know why. I still want to know who wrote "daddy" on Pedroia's chest in marker and why. Lowell is really hot, too.

Always forget Theo has a twin. Personally, I was really surprised when Theo got married...

jk101

Experimental Member
Media
Anyone else have any other pics of hung baseball players on the red sox or any other team? If so please post!