Jason Veritek?

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have to admit... while I was watching that video of the ring sizing and hearing certain baseball players say their finger size, I couldn't help but wonder what it would have been like if they were getting measured up for cockrings instead. LOL!!

Varitek has always been one of my favorite ball players to drool over, as well as Kevin Youkilis and Mike Lowell.
Wow, we must not forget about Brady Anderson, a retired outfielder from Baltimore with a butt and legs to die for.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I can't believe you found the original pics of the naked ass...I had believed that was a legit pic of a long time

Sad isn't it? :(

varitek....

Thanks for that!

Here's some Papelbon pics in just a cup from YouTube. Not too flattering though. Why no Varitek cup shots?

I've attached another pic of him in that jockstrap. It's just from the waistband up, though. One hopes pictures as clear exist that show the whole thing and his exposed ass. I've also included another pic of him in the jockstrap which does show his ass, but it's sorta small and obscured. The last three are pics of him dancing in those spandex shorts afterward.

Attachments

D_Forrest_Hump

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
varitek is a catcher. he wears a cup. theres no way of telling if hes big or not.
and boston still sucks theyre gonna lose to the rays tonight HAHAHAHAHAHAHA bye boston :)

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have always found varitek hot. I don't care what the size of his cock is. I would suck him dry. I have a magazine with a pic of him in it. I think it might be at some camp playing, and he is not wearing a cup. You can see his nice big cock head in the photo. I have shot some hot loads to this pic....