Jeff Lewis (Flipping Out)

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jeff's work is nothing short of amazing. Personally I think the hard work he puts into research of new products, such as fixtures, paint etc shows.

I love the houses he remodles.

That nanny cam business was too many things. lmao

Yes on both points ut his paranoia proved true on one important point. Sad for his sidekick but he seemed really nice to her afterward. He was in a hard place finding that guy going thru his personal stuff and having his closest assistant be his wife!

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The houses look sterile when he is done...like a look from about ten years back. They also look like a repeat over and over. He isn't bad looking but so self involved he is one complete turn off. The show needs conflict and he provides it. The drama reads fake, but the heart-less-ness seems genuine.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Yes on both points ut his paranoia proved true on one important point. Sad for his sidekick but he seemed really nice to her afterward. He was in a hard place finding that guy going thru his personal stuff and having his closest assistant be his wife!

The part that killed me to see in that episode was when she stepped on the nail. Seeing her cry in pain was quite uncomfortable. And he couldn't even offer her a hug, a hand or words of comfort.:eek: As she's said before, he is a little "vacant" in the feelings arena.

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
truth be told he is a psycho yet extremely talented bitch and should never be allowed to speak. all of that aside, it is very easy to stuff a fat cock down his throat (or a nice big, red ball gag, whichever you prefer) and rat-a-tat-tat that mangina of his. bend him over a saw horse and duct tape him down and he would probably love a nice sloppy creampie gangbang and then want to be hosed down with every guy's hot piss. his cock would be so hard the whole time he would probably cum without touching it. when all fucked out, i would stuff a nice big butt plug up his smart-ass snatch so all that cum stayed in place, put some clamps on his tits, stretch out his nut sac and then suck the boy batter out of his cock. then i would (just when you thought i was through with him!) hold his mouth open wide and spit his own cock-snot into his own pie hole. oh, the things that daddy could do...

hornynyc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jeff Lewis ... what an ass! Do you seriously think he would stop thinking about himself and his flipping to get naked, hard and cum? I doubt it.

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He is SO disgusting! I can't believe this is a new thread.
he's got beautiful jacked-up blow job lips that could probably suck the chrome off of a bumper and a tongue that's a foot long. i'd like to see him take two cocks at once up his sweet hole. and you know that little body of his is shaved from the neck down, that brown eye is probably hairless, pouty, greedy and capable of feats unknown to man. yes, during the day it's his asshole and after 5:00 p.m. and several martinis it becomes his mansnatch...wait, i think i hear it snapping now...

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
that's the point...he's a whimpering, whiney pussy-boy who needs someone to tell him to shut the fuck up and then HELP him do it. oh, i know boybitches like him and after you put duct tape across his mouth and tie him to a st. andrew's cross,lightly flog his back and ass and follow it with some delicious drips of wax...he'll be more than ready to roll and if it takes more, i've got more...the possibilities are endless, you know that. it's the challenge!

chris28

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I could overlook his effeminate mannerisms long before I could get past his arrogance and obsessive complusive personality ... I can't believe that his employees put up with his crap just for a shot at 15 minutes of "fame" ...

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
oh he's a dick, there's no doubt about it. a fuckin primadonna who needs to have his spirit broken so that he can be put in his place. he was made to sub and a challenge at that. his arrogance is his appeal. the challenge. cocksuckingmotherfuckingjagoffprick. lets see how you act when you have a straight man's fuckin' THICK dick crammed down your throat, fuckin it raw, while you cry cocksuckin' tears, as you bounce your hairless manpussy up and down on two cocks, to the balls as they rip your cunt in half. you fuckin bitch. while your previous manwhore, RYAN, films it and laughs while his new husband rubs his cock and jacks off into his jeans while their baby takes a nap upstairs. don't fuck with daddy.

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
bust his pussy wide open, as that what he wants, to be dominated. wax his cunt, tease his snatch, and of course, fucky his HOLE. this whore wants to be told what to do and after he takes his fuckin fist outta his own fuckin hole, he's just gettin warmed up. WHORE....eat that arm of yours. cunt.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love Jeff, but I would fuck Zoila before I'd do him. However, Ryan and the 2 Chrises are cute.

Zoila is a really hot drag queen. That bitch is fierce.

Ryan looks like he could deep throat a cock.

That guy (Jeff) is so annoying. Everytime that I've happened across the show flipping channels, I want to punch him.

I think he is very insecure and it's probably because he has a micropenis.

All I have to say is: You go, mister. You get around. Tell it all. :wink: I want to say that if you punch some people they may get to liking it. :eek:

Last edited:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
he's got beautiful jacked-up blow job lips that could probably suck the chrome off of a bumper and a tongue that's a foot long. i'd like to see him take two cocks at once up his sweet hole. and you know that little body of his is shaved from the neck down, that brown eye is probably hairless, pouty, greedy and capable of feats unknown to man. yes, during the day it's his asshole and after 5:00 p.m. and several martinis it becomes his mansnatch...wait, i think i hear it snapping now...

that's the point...he's a whimpering, whiney pussy-boy who needs someone to tell him to shut the fuck up and then HELP him do it. oh, i know boybitches like him and after you put duct tape across his mouth and tie him to a st. andrew's cross,lightly flog his back and ass and follow it with some delicious drips of wax...he'll be more than ready to roll and if it takes more, i've got more...the possibilities are endless, you know that. it's the challenge!

oh he's a dick, there's no doubt about it. a fuckin primadonna who needs to have his spirit broken so that he can be put in his place. he was made to sub and a challenge at that. his arrogance is his appeal. the challenge. cocksuckingmotherfuckingjagoffprick. lets see how you act when you have a straight man's fuckin' THICK dick crammed down your throat, fuckin it raw, while you cry cocksuckin' tears, as you bounce your hairless manpussy up and down on two cocks, to the balls as they rip your cunt in half. you fuckin bitch. while your previous manwhore, RYAN, films it and laughs while his new husband rubs his cock and jacks off into his jeans while their baby takes a nap upstairs. don't fuck with daddy.

bust his pussy wide open, as that what he wants, to be dominated. wax his cunt, tease his snatch, and of course, fucky his HOLE. this whore wants to be told what to do and after he takes his fuckin fist outta his own fuckin hole, he's just gettin warmed up. WHORE....eat that arm of yours. cunt.

Henry Rollins...is that you? I have been admiring your songwriting for the longest time.

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This show is ridiculous.
Jeff Lewis is pathetic and faker than Pam Anderson's tits.
It frustrates me that this is what the media broadcasts about a "gay lifestyle"... I hope no thinks this demonstrates the real world. I know lots of gay people, but none come close to the mess of man named Jeff Lewis...still scratching my head on how this show got on tv or continued for a 2nd season. Maybe JL blew an executive producer. Generally don't speak ill of folks, but this person pushes all of my extreme gay stereotypes buttons.