jelq results

cudafan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Years ago I made a mold of my erect cock as a present to my wife. I ordered a body arts kit, followed the directions and made a plaster mold. This was probably made 20 years ago.. After finding out about PE on the internet, I started pumping and jelqing.. I remembered the clone of my cock and brought it out today. I took some pictures of my cock next to the clone from years ago. I was surprised at the increase in size from the jelqing and pumping. You can see the clone is the same by the curly vein on the right side. I believe the increase in length is about 1 1/2 inches and the diameter is 3/4 inch! For those who are jelqing, stay with it as it does work.

Attachments

When did you start jelqing/pumping and how did you prevent discoloration?

cudafan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks for the comments. I started pumping and jelqing about 15 or 16 years ago. I stopped pumping as it was difficult with the wife and kids around. I have jelqed on and off since then. Just recently started back with jelqing three days a week for about 15 minutes in the morning. I have noticed a slight gain in length of 1/8 to 1/4 inch. No gain in circumference. I did have a slight color change from pumping similar to a small bruise which I still have.