Jensen Ackles

714goodguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Today is Jensen Ackles's 28th birthday. He is the current star of Supernatural on The WB and formerly of Days of Our Lives. He is super hot, but I know he's a good Christian from Texas. So, I doubt there is any information on what he might be packing. Does anyone have any knowlegde on him?

freshmeat1984

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
IanTheTall said:
His name is Jared Padalecki, I have on more than one occasion noticed a bulge on him. Plus he is a good bit taller than Ackels. see here

Well, we don't have this show here in Germany yet but I know these two guys through the TV series 'Smallville' and 'Gilmore Girls'. I think Jensen is very hot but Jared doesn't do it for me...

J

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sgeake said:
I don't know if this is proof of the guy or not. Maybe it's just wishful thinking!
I think it is an optical allusion, due to the harsh shadow caused by the midday sun.
I did once read that although Jensen and Jared are friendly, they are also very competitive. it is always possible that there is some synching going on (oversized pants, pulled together with a belt, to flatter the wearer).

I wonder if either Jensen or Jared has heard all the talk about Jared's bulge, the Jared towel shot did make things quite obvious.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A friend of mine is a journalist in Los Angeles. As his area of expertise is entertainment (specifically television) he often gets to meet television stars. He has, actually met Mr Ackles in real life on several occasions. While he assures me he hasn't had a chance to check out Mr. Ackles package, he has noted that Jensen is a VERY nice guy! Easy to talk to, not full of himself. And, he has a very firm handshake (maybe he got his tight grip from wanking a lot??)

tomer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Reactions: Nello0202