Jensen Ackles

Aralisian

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Jensen's hot ass was really well seen on Days of Our Lives. I cannot remember the character name but I remember thinking how hot he was. Anyone able to find pics??

dmmd247

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I posted all of the following pics on another blog because the same argument came up there too. Here are 6 HR pics from the same set all different poses and facial expressions. Like mentioned in an earlier post, I think someone would have to go through alot of trouble to photoshop or doctor all pics to show pretty much the same bulge in each.

jeffs

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks for the pics dmmd247

I just don't get this. It's not like that's an unusual bulge or something. His pants are riding up very high due to his position. Why do people keep talking about "photoshopping", like it looks unnatural or unrealistic? More interesting is if he did it on purpose though. Someone had to have noticed it was like that.

And after seeing the new pics I restate my opinion that its mainly balls with his dick sitting on top.

DiabloBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO faked

No Hollywood photog, agent, press agent or studio would allow an image like that out.

Sorry no, not faked. Download it and zoom in, absolutely no signs of manipulation, and as a fan of Jensen since Dawson's Creek, I remember when the set that this picture was taken in, was released. Needless to say, you are quite right, nobody released this picture (at least not as a full size) and it only surfaced years after being taken.

Don't hate Jensen for being beautiful and having a whoppercock. Not fake. That's all.

:)

Oct

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh my,I hope that is all Jensen. Now, I have a (bigger) reason to buy seasons 2-4.

otherside2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No, this is actually his cock in this picture. I have whole photo set and it's clearly evident in many of the pictures where the jeans damn near wrap around it. Lets see if I can get the set uploaded here.