Jeremy lory videos?

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
he was hawt when he was younger now hes lookin a lil older n a lil less cuter but i STILL wouldnt kick him outta bed hehe

DocHolliday

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where can I download this for free????

Ummm ... Gee, I could come over to your house and click the link for ya, but that seems kinda silly.

Megarotic allows you to watch 8 videos per day for free. To download the vid, simply click on the Download Original link conveniently located on the left-hand side of the screen below the description.

If that doesn't work, click here.

HSHung

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ummm ... Gee, I could come over to your house and click the link for ya, but that seems kinda silly.

Megarotic allows you to watch 8 videos per day for free. To download the vid, simply click on the Download Original link conveniently located on the left-hand side of the screen below the description.

If that doesn't work, click here.

Lol they tried to get me to sign up to download it last time but thanks for the help

boxersboy75

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
For some reason, I like this one too...

XTube Videos

Always wondered why Jeremy jacks like that. Also I find it odd if he is sooooo straight, why is he is into himself more than the girl when the clothes come off? Also if he is sooooo straight, why doesnt the girl get him off instead of him doing it himself? I've always liked the guy, it's just sometimes things seem a little iffy with him being straight and all like he claims. Not that there's a problem with that.