jeremy roloff

Well, personally, I believe there is more to his friendship with Mueller than just a bromance. Watching the show, you can see how they act with each other and certain glances they give each other.
I've noticed this as well but just thought I was imagining it.

tbone77_2000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
100225d1279417210-jeremy-roloff-32013_115832631787185_100000813457576_91516_565666_n-jpg
Even the girls talk about it and they are a lot less bashful than we are.

During the prep for his 18th birthday party, he said he wanted no girls there AT ALL. He talks about Mueller than any of his girlfriends combined.

All the years I've watched the show, all his girlfriend have been quite unattractive and surprisingly overweight. Which in my view, is a big sign.

But nevermind that--on to more pictures!
He appears to be sporting a boner in the 4th photograph.

Last edited:

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have always enjoyed the scenes with Jeremy. Especially now that he's gotten older.

Not my type.

Maybe you guys should move to Joplin.

All of the college guys look like him.

*Packs bags & shops for flights to Joplin!*

jeremy roloff NUDE lookalike???

Yeah, it does look like him...a little.

dust88dust

1st Like
Media
He has a great ass that's for sure, but Jeremy and all his friends are totally homophobic. They support Focus on the Family, they hold right wing Republican fundraisers. Their church teaches that gays should be cured.

Don't believe their little nice diversity act from the tv. Jeremy and the Roloffs are bigots . They are the biggest fakes and no bigger fake than Jeremy. He tries to slide by on this whole sweet aw shucks Christian boy act that believes in diversity....the only thing about that thats true is that they are Christian, they treat people like shit though.

To the person that met him, I'm willing to guess either Jeremy mocked you after you left or he has zero awareness and didn't know you were gay.

He's a douchebag jerk. He does know how to do the old "smile for the customers" thing, but he has been caught multiple times trashing people and mocking gay people with his friends.

The only good thing I can say about him is he does have a great ass.

But recently, personally I think his looks and body are going down. I think he's taking roids now, his body is looking really weird and unnatural. I don't like the roided out look. He looked better when he was slim and toned. It's also making his face get the rough and rigid look . I saw a recent picture of him and he looks like an addict.

m57082

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have to say yes as a gay person t pissed me off what he said but remember he was a 18 or so year old guy. We all remember high school studip jock guys say dumb shit like that all the time. I don't feel it's really far, I have many friends that have said I was a moron and a huge assholes to gay guys in my high school but I meet you and I never realized that I could Be friends with gay people. They both these two hotter then hell guys said felt like morons for things they said in the past. So don't judge peolpe we have all at one time hated on someone! So just chill and talk about how hot roloff!

And sorry I did this on my iPhone

dust88dust

1st Like
Media
He is a bigot though. There's a reason why he never apologized. He believes gay people should be cured and it isn't too hard to find out that all of his friends are anti-gay, Christian bigots too. ...........but okay, back to his hot ass...for your enjoyment...no need to point out which one is Jeremy, just look for the great ass...

1ass1a.jpg

Reactions: Romieron35

dust88dust

1st Like
Media
VisualRockstar, it depends by what you mean by is he "nice"? Did you meet him on their farm during their pumpkin season?

They are in act and if Jeremy knows enough to play the polite celebrity game in those situations? It's a question of what you think the real Jeremy or the real person is like?

Is the real Jeremy the one who says "Hi, how are you?"...and poses for pictures with paying fans....or is the real Jeremy the one that in conversations with his friends that he doesn't know are being seen or overheard, are mocking gay people, using slurs and calling his own fans losers that "suck the unsuckable?"

It's very clear to me who the real Jeremy is and the more you know about his friends the more you know he's a total douchebag jerk.

Once again, Jeremy's bigotry is more than one word he said when he was 16. It's his bigoted beliefs, his lack of apology for his mocking and gay bashing. The only thing he has learned is not to be dumb enough to get caught in public again. His friends are the same way and it's not too hard to find out that they are jerks and bigots too.

Here is another one last month of a story from someone that was on a cruise with them. This is just one in a long line of stories of Jeremy trashing people when they walk away.

Keeping up with the Roloff family: Roloff cruise video -- Fellow passenger describes cruise and opinion of Jeremy, Zach and Amy Roloff on You Tube

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight