Jerk Off on your huge cock pictures

Greg1973

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you confortable guys jerk off on your cock picture? How do you think if guys jerk off and cum on your pics? My str8 roommate is totally okay for me to take his cock pic and jerk off on them. It is nice sweet or nasty ?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm unable to find anything nasty about it, but realize it's all in the mind of the individual. I would think it's hot for my cock picture to be used like that, but I might be on the liberal side of this thing called sex, especially where dick is concerned!

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My photos and videos are for everyone.Anyone who is secure with their sexuality is happy for anyone else to get their kicks from their pics.Sometimes guys will come here and say they only want to be seen by women :rolleyes: - they tend not to stick around for long!

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've found the more secure guys don't seem to care. Most of the ones I've had the pleasure to see naked or get their pics seemed thrilled by the idea that I was getting off to their pictures.

You can't really be on a site like this, show your cock and not have us gay boys swooning. :)

someotherguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's a big turn-on for me if I know someone is enjoying my pics in that way. Either male or female. I don't care. Just knowing that someone likes my cock enough to jerk off to pics of it makes me horny.

It's just nice to know that although my cock is not being appreciated by people in real-life I can rest assured that people are getting off on on it in cyberspace.

gwr1349

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I take it as an honor that they see me as a turn on and enjoy them selves enough to JO on my pic. I just want them to email me and tell me about it when there done.