Jerk off techniques

hungbiguyuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi guys

Being a keen 'wanker' I'm always keen to learn a new technique for rubbing one out.

Anyone wanna share their favourite, horniest techniques?

Give us detailed instructions (sitting/lying position, grip, lube (or lack of), timing, stroke any important details) and then we can have a go and come back and let you know how we got (it!) on! Remember to tell us if the technique suits cut or uncut cock best - being uncut myself but with little foreskin when swollen I'm interested in both!

Let it begin!!!

B_howlfox

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My favourite is to get a dollop of lube, pull the foreskin back, and slide my fists over the exposed head and shaft.

It sounds kinda boring, but I only do it when my housemate's out due to the noise, so it's not old yet. :)

All of that?

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi guys

Being a keen 'wanker' I'm always keen to learn a new technique for rubbing one out.

Anyone wanna share their favourite, horniest techniques?

Give us detailed instructions (sitting/lying position, grip, lube (or lack of), timing, stroke any important details) and then we can have a go and come back and let you know how we got (it!) on! Remember to tell us if the technique suits cut or uncut cock best - being uncut myself but with little foreskin when swollen I'm interested in both!

Let it begin!!!

I almost always use both hands. I put the left hand clear down to the base of my cock enough so that I can feel my pubic hair. The left hand covers not quite half of my cock, leaving the other hand free to use more than one half of my cock to jerk off, which I do by using the entire length between the top of my left hand and the end of my penis. When I'm in a real hurry, though (!), I forget the left hand ahd let my right hand use the entire 9.25" length. Either way, it's great. lol

B_girthylover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The greatest orgasms I ever get are when I'm fucking between two mattresses. Be sure to fold a towel inside the two mattresses for a little padding. Use a full-sized plastic bag and pump away without stopping to achieve the greatest possible orgasm.

lonestar692000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I go dry with the usual "three-finger" grip. I have a pretty loose circ. so I have enough skin that it moves rather well. Have an Aneros which I insert occaisionally. LOVE prostate massage and cum like crazy when I do it.

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i like jacking off with some of my sperm and the thought of my own sticky juices on my tallywacker drives me crazy

divisiblebyzero

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
when i'm really excited my favorite way is a 'stroke-less' method. Once i'm fully hard i grab it under the base with two fingers, kind of in a bone-press kind of way to fully extend it. then i pinch the flap of loose skin under the head between my thumb and index finger with my other hand and pinch/rub it back and forth. this is great for edging, and i usually cum very hard and far when i do. i've never seen this method duplicated, but works wonders for me.

luvmycock

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I try to stroke ambidextrously but favor my left since thats the hand I write with. I start off slow at the base of my cock and pull up, watching as my hand slides over the veins that are now throbbing on my cock. I slide back down, then back up and flip over and backhand stroke myself. By this point it is feeling really good, so good I let out a guttural sigh. "uhg," I grab at my pulsating balls and give them a tug. While stroking with my left, I'm rubbing my chest with my right hand. Feeling my tight abs, caressing the back of my thigh and feeling my buttocks. Now my right hand is gripping the base, while tickling the balls and my left hand is sliding up, down and going round and a round. More sighs escape my lips as I'm trying to hold back the inevitable. Then I backhand corkscrew my head and the sensation becomes to great! My sighs have morphed into gasps and I'm squirming, trying to contain myself but I know it's a lost cause. I stroke vigorously now alternating hands, using which ever one will bring me to the point of no return. I let out a loud moan "aaaahhh," and spew out white goodness all over my chest and stomach. Heavy breaths fill the air as I close my eyes and think about the next time I will handle myself.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
when i'm really excited my favorite way is a 'stroke-less' method. Once i'm fully hard i grab it under the base with two fingers, kind of in a bone-press kind of way to fully extend it. then i pinch the flap of loose skin under the head between my thumb and index finger with my other hand and pinch/rub it back and forth. this is great for edging, and i usually cum very hard and far when i do. i've never seen this method duplicated, but works wonders for me.

I've used that method, but probably not every guy could. It requires some lose skin.

When I do that, it takes a long time to climax but when I finally do, it's really powerful.

MeceReowhet

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mncd4fun 41yo looking for men, women, couples (man and woman), (2 men), women), groups or ts/tv/tg minneapolis, minnesota, united states www.huyasuz.indiv.in/user.php?name=mncd4fun
photo-bdsm-r30-s7-9401430_21139.13948193.157.square.gif
michelle678 44yo #central new jersey, united states www.fakakuq.indiv.in/top.php?name=michelle678
photo-ffadult-r40-s7-55426124_63287.48273373.138.gallery.gif
tatiana198773 23yo #santa ana, california, united states User Looking for...BDSM DATING
photo-ffadult-r40-s7-266861506_96091.75172291.gallery.gif
flattracker66 46yo looking for men, women or couples (man and woman) cleveland, ohio, united states User Looking for...BDSM DATING
photo-bdsm-r30-s3-17648417_50433.17090594.1.square.gif
bandr_ct 44yo #north haven, connecticut, united states User Looking for...BDSM DATING
photo-ffadult-r40-s3-174438385_77841.76515596.122.gallery.gif