Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi all, I've a question for you... Why when I jerk my cock became fast hard, also rock hard! My erection stay until I cum, normal here but... When I had sex I become hard but when my gf jerk me I feel I'm not rock hard anymore but average hard and when had sex, I use condom, I feel is less hard but is enough to had sex but not to make cum my gf, she feel my cock but can't have orgasm... So I thought I have some "erection dysfunction" but I won't talk with a doctor, cause also I had to talk to my dad cause he is... But how I can solve the problem? I love my gf and if the story come to end I can seriously think to suicide cause is impossible be rock hard when I jerk and a little less hard when had sex... Please help me, be based your thoughts on my story and tell me something... Thanks all

matelalique

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
when you jerk off you are working with equipment you have worked with every night since you were 13/12/11 (sorry moderators, teens jerk off). You now have new equipment - hers, which are more complicated, and if the stereotype is correct, Italian men are expected to be enormous and hard and and excellent lovers, able to produce an orgasm to a woman by presenting a penis to them. All of this pressure and you wrap it in a layer of plastic and hope it will act well under pressure.

When she knows your body as well as you know your own she will be able to jerk you off as well as you can jerk yourself off. Until then you need to learn each others bodies.

There are good reasons to consider suicide. Slow erections and partner's lack of orgasm are very bad reasons to kill yourself. Keep trying to fuck until you feel comfortable with each other.

Astro

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Condoms turn a lot of men so off that they lose erections when they fumble trying to put them on. The next generation of condoms, graphene ones, the thickness of a single molecule, may change the situation! They're probably invisible though. And cost $10,000 each.

italianbigcock92

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
when you jerk off you are working with equipment you have worked with every night since you were 13/12/11 (sorry moderators, teens jerk off). You now have new equipment - hers, which are more complicated, and if the stereotype is correct, Italian men are expected to be enormous and hard and and excellent lovers, able to produce an orgasm to a woman by presenting a penis to them. All of this pressure and you wrap it in a layer of plastic and hope it will act well under pressure.

When she knows your body as well as you know your own she will be able to jerk you off as well as you can jerk yourself off. Until then you need to learn each others bodies.

There are good reasons to consider suicide. Slow erections and partner's lack of orgasm are very bad reasons to kill yourself. Keep trying to fuck until you feel comfortable with each other.

I feel a little bit of sarcasm in the final strings isn't it? Well the situation is here explained and I have also the idea to try to fuck another woman to understand if the problem is the sexual excitation, so the relationship, or a dysfunction... I wanna risk the bad figure with this "friend" and maybe save my relationship rather than feel bad when we have sex... Really is complicated and I won't to talk with a doctor before be sure that it can be a dysfunction... Am I wrong?

D_Hugh_Jass

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i had the same problem, its not dysfunction, its your nerves, you are not completely relaxed with her.
her jacking off to you is lame, you dont like it.
try fucking her without condom.

cbxer55

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I hate condoms, would rather jerk off without one, than have sex with one. And so, that is what I do. Put a condom on, cannot feel a f--king thing. Hate them! With a condom on, even if I can stay hard, I cannot cum. End up pulling it off, and jerking on her belly or somewhere else. But usually with a condom, I cannot stay hard to begin with.

Call_Me_Daddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you saying you think your girlfriend can't have an orgasm because your dick isn't hard enough?

Last edited:

italianbigcock92

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Are you saying you think your girlfriend can't have an orgasm because your dick isn't hard enough?

Yes cause last time we tried more then 30 min to fuck and change position trying also to make hard my cock to enter it but nothing and as consequence it returns flaccid just out wheniI realise that I can do anything...

Call_Me_Daddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes cause last time we tried more then 30 min to fuck and change position trying also to make hard my cock to enter it but nothing and as consequence it returns flaccid just out wheniI realise that I can do anything...
Your penis doesn't really have anything to do with a woman having an orgasm, it's all about clitoral stimulation. Also, in my experience women prefer a not too hard dick, i.e. granite penis is bad.

How old is she? Most woman don't have an orgasm while having sex with a partner until they're in their late 20's, 30's, and some never.

And you need to drop the idea that your partner having an orgasm is your responsibility and dependent on your penis, because neither are true.

Reddhott

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I disagree. Him getting his lady off is very much his responsibility if she is capable of it. He just needs to learn how. And that very likely won't be with his cock alone.

Italianbigcock92, you have options other than your penis. You have fingers and a mouth. And don't forget that her mind is her primary sex organ. A man can get a woman hot and ready to go with words alone.

Large In Life: Playing With & Eating Pussy The Right Way

ulube08

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I disagree. Him getting his lady off is very much his responsibility if she is capable of it. He just needs to learn how. And that very likely won't be with his cock alone.

Italianbigcock92, you have options other than your penis. You have fingers and a mouth. And don't forget that her mind is her primary sex organ. A man can get a woman hot and ready to go with words alone.

Large In Life: Playing With & Eating Pussy The Right Way

This

ulube08

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Didn't mean to spam but that's dead on. You don't deserve to get some if you don't give it your best, there is competiton out there in more forms than another guy.
Like redd said, you need to mindfuck her! It sounds funny when you put it like that but it's true. On top of that if you don't love her whole body as much as her vag and love her vag with your whole body I don't know why you expect anything to happen. The more you're into the sex the more she will be too.
And be persistent! You're already having sex, might as well do whatever it is you need to do to reach your goal. Don't listen to call me daddy, he apparently doesn't know what the goal is. And don't be nervous, that's proobably why you can't stay hard. If you need to accomplish this don't let it advance faster than you're ready to advance, that's often a cause of failure for many things in life.
Also she could be doing things wrong too. If she's not turning you on or keeping you in the moment you do need to try to stay there but if you can't it's not necessarily ALL your fault. Teach her how to get you off and you won't be losing any more erections.

One more thing: I once got a girl to stop being a blob on the couch to ready to go just by kissing and sucking her neck. She went from not even acknowledging me to moaning like she was about to cum. Also did something similar while kissing her. She got more into it and started doing exotic stuff with her mouth, tongue, teeth which made me get into it more and doing more stuff. She started laughing cuz she noticed I kept trying to 1up her but if two people keep doing that to each other it leads to some awesome stuff.