Jerking and Driving

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have never understood this fascination with jerking in cars! I guess it would be kind of a thrill to be doing it so publicly... I've never really tried for fear of dirtying my clean little car :p

woogexx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hmmm...interesting....ive j/o'ed while driving before. but not for peps to see me lol...it was when i was on a long road trip. I was on the freeway. yea no one seen...lol...u jack off when ur like driving around town? lol jackin it at a redlight...ha...funny......hot.....if ur hot

Reactions: StrongIrish

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
I never cease to be amazed by the inventiveness of threads on this forum. That being said, I have to admit that I've done this. Well, never jerked off, but I have pulled my boner out while driving. Actually, I think I stroked it a little. However, I NEVER want anyone to see it. There could be children in the next car, and you could get arrested for it. Anyway, I don't do it often. Only like three times in my entire life. Always feel guilty afterwards. :)

Reactions: Fred Betterhead

eargnai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i have never jerked off while driving but i have been given head while driving. didnt have an accident. didnt want my cock bitten off

goodboygonebad98

Sexy Member
Media
I have done this a few times. In my previous job I traveled and drove alot. So on my long drives when I was really horny, I would take it out. Also helped to keep me awake. No one every really saw....except for a few truckers. And I don't think they really minded the view. Just be very careful. Can be dangerous! Have fun men~

Reactions: Marriedinkansas

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
One night I was driving down Hwy 101 from SF to SJ after a late night party... a car pulled up along side my pick up and he was wacking off with a huge cock.. he had the low dash lights on... he stayed along side me doing it until he blew... then hit the exit.

I was shocked and amused simulaneously..

uz

Reactions: Marriedinkansas

D_golden parachute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This thread has really pissed me off more than any other thread in a long time

I can't think of a much more retarded thing to do

even smoking in a car is fucking stupid, never mind wanking

I got a PM off the maker of this thread calling me 'immature' I think that is ridiculous

belgaboyz

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Never done that. :confused:

Seems dangerous, maybe easier with an automatic gearbox. :cool:

Seems not verry possible if you live in small town and never travel verry far.

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was given head, jerked by g.f., and once I jerked (she wanted 2 watch me, it turned her)...
I agree it's dangerous, but ....sometimes all we loose our head for good pusssy...
Now I avoid this practice, but who knows :smile:

Reactions: StrongIrish

4skinfetish

i jerk off alot in the car. i drive interstate 5 through the central valley in california several times a week. when the weather's nice, i open the sunroof and pull up beside truckers and stroke it. if the guys interested, we manage to communicate with sign language for a place to pull off the road. this trolling has landed me some really big cocks in the past. if i have a long drive ahead of me, i use my dick pump in the car. i enjoy stopping at a rest stop or vista point and hauling out my big, fat cock and pissing, or pretending to take a piss. works every time!

Reactions: Fred Betterhead

kullaspira

Experimental Member
Media
I've jerked off in he back of a bus. The truck-drivers are at the same level as the windows of the bus so they have clear sight seeing me jerking. Turns me on!

Jhonny1

1st Like
Media
One day just as I was getting off my exit I noticed a dude jacking off, wow I have heard of this but never actually whitnessed it, he has a tall dick and seemed not to care who was watching

Sir

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I used to drive a lot during my last job. Some days after a long day of work I would open the sunroof on the stang and pull my cock out. My car was so low that truckers could see right in. Some honked and or smiled, some looked in disgust. 1 guy smiled and licked his lips. The good news was that my car seat sat low as well so the averege car could not see. :rolleyes: I thought it was great so i had to blow my load when I got home.

Big en

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hope you crash while doing this and die

but hopefully not into someone elses car you fucking retarded human being

I agree it is totally stupid to do.. just like texting when driving. Mush brains do that too... ridiculous..

uz

I am sure you both have done more risky things