jerking in public places

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, Badunkbadonk, thanks for tips.
I see you have done some painstaking research in mensroom showers, steam rooms and public toilets.
I admire the sacrifices you have gone to so you could enlighten us all.

How about taking a camera next time. A picture is worth a thousand words and is a very good eductional device.:wink:

Right, now where's that soap....

Cronas

Just Browsing
Media
Joining in the shower - it happens with a little eye contact, soap up your nuts and wait to see if he starts soaping his. If he doesn't, just turn back around and pretend it didn't happen. No one is going to beat anyone up. Steam room, adjust yourself conspicuously a few times, reach under your towel, wait to see if he does the same thing. If he does, just start jacking!

Rest areas tend to have little peep holes. If you see someone peeking through, it's an open invitation to start giving him a show. Best after dark, though.

thanks for the info. I'm going to give this a try :)

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So how about writing about the ones you can write about?

Here are the ones I can think of now:

Outside in the woods, in countless public men's rooms, at a train station, in a train bathroom, in a hotel hallway, in parked cars in public at night, on a baseball field, on an airplane bathroom, at friend's houses in their rooms or bathrooms (it's HOT when they have no idea that I'm jacking off), in my friend's living room and bedroom with another friend that was once his partner, at my ex boyfriends houses, in a campground shower, countless hotel showers, dorm shower, apartment shower, locker rooms, in my friend's room while he and his ex GF and some other guy were playing a board game afterwards the other guy jerked off, in a neighbor's yard/pool, at relative's houses (not with them at all ewwwww!), in HS Algebra class (played pocket pool thinking about a once hot woman), at work in the bathroom, in a born again Christian youth center's bathroom (they were the ex gay type and I thought about a HOT guy there with a DARK RED goatee and high and tight haircut sucking my cock mmmmmmm!), in a bar bathroom, in a dance club bathroom, in a moving car, and that's all I can remember right now.

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BeardedWoof !
I am out of breath just reading that!
How about some details?
Start from the top of the list and tell us what happened in as much detail as you can remember for each situation.
Maybe you need to start your own thread? BeardedWolf-Public Wanker Extra-ordinaire!
Thanks
P

IbanezRG

Experimental Member
Media
i also remember back when i was at high school on leavers day there was cum ALL over the doors of the toilets dripping on to the floor. im 97% sure it was cum, and the leavers must have had a blast! (no pun intended)

Reactions: openfly

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Humm, this is fun thinking about and maybe not too perverted. During my married days I managed to be alone in a couple of places before moving into them. One we had built and another we were to rent. The nights before our moves, I striped and enjoyed jackingoff, 'coz I wanted to break the places in right, being free to enjoy my cock as I should. The floor to ceiling mirrors just enhanced my hardons, too.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm all about public jerking.
Just to name a few places (just for reference I'm a freshman in college):
~In my dorm across from my roommate without him knowing
~Did it in detention back in Junior High, didn't get to finish because I was caught. I somehow hid my dick before she could see me, but she KNEW what I was doing
~In my friends bed, i spent the night, and there was a lot of sexual tension, but he cut me off, so I just jerked in his bed
~In a department store dressing room, that ones really hot, I've always wanted to do a few more things in department stores
~On the school bus in high school, one morning I was so into it, when I came I forgot to prepare to catch, and I (with my luck) was having a watery day. so everything flew up and spewed..... people got hit... luckily it wasn't thick most people just thought it was water through the windows.
~In a hotel room with a few other guys on a high school trip, I actually did a lot that night... but I came on my best friends shoes...
~In the back seat of my best friend's car while he drove (same guy), he knew, I told him i was going back there to jerk off
~I did it walking around my neighborhood in high school at night
~Restrooms at school (junior high-now)
~Computer Labs in high school
~In the gym locker room... I like this one a lot... Speaking of... should leave my mark on my new college's gym before the semester is out.
~In public pools.... I know.... gross, but for the record this was elementary school....
I LOVE jerking in public... can you tell? haha

No need to jerk off if I were there to suck you off any time you wanted it.

Cumthroat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ive done it:
In the back of a London taxi
On loads of trains standing in the window
Love empty parking lots
having guys watch me at urinals
In the can of a place I was having an interview at (with a guy watching)
In the corner of a nightclub with the smoke machine going
In the parking lot where I surf:tongue:

• Love

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok guys, true story here. I used to work at the construction site, doing all the hard work for the more experienced workers, keep bringing supplies, bricks and tiles and so on. That puts me much lower than other workers and i mean it, because they were all up the ladders building their walls and i was down, bringing what they needed. So i had to look up all the time and as they asked " hey kid bring me this, hey dude where the rope and and.... So many times, these guys used to wear shorts, ripped shorts dirty shorts and very loose in order to move around in them easily. As i was looking up i used to see a lot of nice things up there, muscled thighs, hairy buttocks, even sometimes you could see balls hangin out of the sleeves, well just a tip or so.... It all got me so horny, i started to rub my thing against the wall i was leaning over while looking out for the next one to ask for supplies. So rubbin and rubbin i got too horny, way to horny to control it.... I came inside my pants without touching my cock at all!! Well i am so happy i was lower than everyone else at that particular moment. Anyone else being there, would deffinetly see the mess in my pants... I just poured over some water, pretending i spilled it by accident, so no one that approached later noticed... Ah... it was nice.

maxoscar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
HAHA! Just as cums they walk in!

I've wanked in various public places: train WC, public WC, in field, in my car in a carpark, work's WC, college WC, college library WC, when I was in school my girlfriend at the time said to me before class she was gonna have her whaletail on show for me and I was to wank off and cum to her, she then wanted to see the cum in my pants after school before we fucked before my parents got back from work! Oh the joys of teenage love lol!