jerking in public places

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
DANG! Totally LOVE jackinit in public, but I guess I've gone a little bit further than it sounds like most of the guys on here--Love jackin in the car for truckers and other guys in vehicles that sit up a bit higher than I am; MANY many windows (LOVE jacking off in windows!), but they have to have a good busy view, not much more than about 5 or 6 floors up from the street, and balconies, too, same situation--love having a good viewline to folks (guys hopefully) to be able to spot me pretty easily; restrooms can be real fun and leaving the door not completely latched is the best but I also really like stalls that have rather wide spaces between the door and the frame around it; have had a lot of fun jackin' walking down the street, mostly at night but with lots of traffic, but it has happened during the day if the situation is right; bus stop benches day OR night, but again the street has to be pretty busy or it's not really much fun; but I gotta get back to windows--naked, boned, RIGHT NEXT to the glass if it's daylight or ALL LIGHTS ON if it's evening!! and jackin' for as long as I can manage without cumming, feeling like the world could be watching me! GGODD what a feeling!!! I think I'm addicted to jacking off in public--there is no feeling like it!

manunlisted

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I’ve always had a thing for jacking off outside. I’ve jacked off at a campfire with others around. I’ve jacked off in the woods next to a truck stop. The front steps of a place I was house sitting. Out in an acreage in the middle of the day. While driving (dangerous - don’t do it). I’ve jacked off while standing at a urnial - in church. At work on a work table in front of a window. Just a few places.......

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was doing an IT cabling job at a site, only me in that portacabin, from the window or door you could see loads of guys, being a hot day lots were wearing shorts, some tops off, mechanics, drivers, I was feeling horny anyway and kept looking out the window to see who was out there, seeing a very fit muscly guy with his shirt off, just stepping up his vehicle load and I started getting hard I had to adjust and then thought as I adjusted it felt so good. I was stood slightly back from the window, not thinking with the light difference I could be seen from outside that clearly, so started to rub through my jeans, the guy moved around so he was facing my way and adjusted his cock in his shorts, I instinctively licked my lips, which led to him smiling in my direction. I still thought there must be someone else he’d spotted as I though I was not visable inside. I rubbed some more, he carried on looking and started walking over ( I thought oh shit ) I wasn’t out and still a scared 22 year old. He got to the door and opened it and said in a deep voice hello can you help me with something, I came out of the office next to the door and said somewhat scared yeah sure, he smiled and looked down at my bulge, I took this time to check his out which was quite impressively sticking out now. He closed the door behind him Then he walked up to me a placed his hand on my bulge and gave a little rub and squeeze, how I didn’t cum there and then I don’t know. He must have seen my scared look, so he took my hand and placed it on his very big bulge, my hand then closed around it, fuck he felt big.

He leaned in and ran his tongue over my lips, which I now parted with a sigh, as our lips met and we kissed deeply, after the kissing I relaxed and move my hand up to the top of his shorts and inside pushing then down as his big hard cock sprung free not underwear, I used my hand span to work out he was around 8 inches, and my thumb and index finger wouldn’t touch around it, so pretty thick too.

His hand opened my jeans and pushed down my boxer briefs, letting my rock hard cock out in the air, he stepped nearer so I moved my hand away from his cock and our two cocks touched, he moved closer so our hardons were rubbing against each other. Oh fuck. I couldn’t believe how great this felt, my first time with a guy, a complete stranger, but he was so hot, he moved back a fraction and he grabbed both of our cocks and started wanking us against each other I was in heaven, all the fantascies coming true, I ran my hands over his bare lightly hairy muscly chest oh god he felt good, I moved in for another kiss and he met me, both of our breathing was getting faster and I could feel my balls starting to draw up tight, I knew I was gonna shoot my load and time now, his veiny thick hard cock was throbbing with mine, I backed off of the kiss and said oh fuck I’m gonna cum, he said yeah me too and within a few seconds I shot my first rope, he shot his, both of us shooting as it hit his chest and my teeshirt and some was running down our cocks as we stopped shooting he brought his hand up to his mouth with a mix of both our cum on it and licked some, then offered to me, I tasted and then licked a large amount and he did the same, we went in for another kiss to taste our cum in our mouths . He said fuck that was hot, wanna do it again some time, I said wow yeah sure do. He said I really need to get my load on the go and winked, I said you just have and gave a little laugh, he said we better get cleaned up and he gave me another kiss and said take my number and I gave him mine. Before he went he said your teeshirt has got cum on it, he licked it off and said I got one in my cab you can borrow, it might be a bit big, he nipped out and came back with a teeshirt, gave me another kiss and said phone me hot man .. we meet up quite a few times with him

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i really love to jerk off and i do it often, sad to admit but whatever. i work in a hotel and i like to go into the bathroom stall, unbutton my shirt, and jerk off until i cum all over my chest. anyone else participate in activities similar? share? :)
I find it very hard to believe you’re two pictures are the same person

NudeDudeNC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a lucky pair of gym shorts that I just can't throw out even though there is a huge hole in the seam of the crotch. I am a free baller by nature so when I am sitting down my entire dick and balls hang out in full view. I like to wear these shorts when riding in the front seat of a taxi beside the cabbie while he drives. I usually get really hard and it's like bam my cock is out, hard, and obviously I don't give a fuck if you see or I would cover up so feel free to touch it. Best part is I have a couple vids of the earlier trips.

i really love to jerk off and i do it often, sad to admit but whatever. i work in a hotel and i like to go into the bathroom stall, unbutton my shirt, and jerk off until i cum all over my chest. anyone else participate in activities similar? share? :)
That sounds hot.. which hotel are you in :p

• Love
Reactions: openfly

Love doing it publicly.

- At work toilets at least once a day
- All over the carpet floor in the filing room (let it dry in)
- Any public toilet really
- In my living room with the curtains wide open
- Gym Shower (Cum and Piss) love the thought of the next guy coming in and standing on my piss and cum and not knowing.

jeff3.d

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My friend and I jerked off at Macy’s this weekend. We were both at our urinals pulling on our cocks with people next to us and in the stalls. We shot our loads all over the walls and urinals and left. When I was walking out some older guy was using the urinal I just came all over it was hot

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
During boring social studies movies, we used to play a game. We'd put our hand on a friend's desk. "You can do anything with it." Usually, they'd fold fingers into flipping a bird or some other hand sign. Once, when I placed it on Joe's desk, he dropped it onto his lap. I felt a boner there and jerked my hand away. "You said anything," he whispered. So, I put my hand back on his desktop. He moved it to his lap where, this time, the boner was out of his jeans. He circled my hand around it and pulled my grip tight. Then, he grabbed my wrist and made my stroke his cock. He taught me his stroke and I took over. Soon, he was groaning and moaning quietly. He spunked onto my hand and the movie ended. Not knowing what to do with his juice, I put my hand in my pocket. The classroom lights came on. Joe's cock had been zipped back inside. And no one knew besides us two. It was far more fun than watching the movie.

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to like jerking off in a public restroom stall, leaving the door "accidentally" unlocked and waiting for some unsuspecting person to catch me. Then I act surprised, or better yet, if I wear a baseball cap and look down at my crotch they can't see my eyes, so they don't know if I even saw them. Most times they just quietly close the door.

My favorite stalls are the handicapped ones, because the door opens out on those so the person is guaranteed to see you, whereas with a door that opens inward they might open it just enough to see your knee or shoes and then close it without catching you "in the act". It's especially good when the stall is positioned so you can see who is coming into the room first so you can decide if you want them to catch you or not.

I don't do this much anymore, but it was a turn on for a while because you don' t know if the person walking toward the stall will open it or not. Many times I would come just from the anticipation of it all, though sometimes I actually did get walked in on. Only once was I able to time it so I was actually shooting a load into a wad of toilet paper when some guy opened the door! I looked up and pretended to be surprised and then covered my cock with the tissue in embarrassment. That was the ultimate turn on for me. I think after that I stopped doing it.
There's something about the public humiliation that I like, and the exhibitionism...

Another thing I used to do is, when wearing loose cargo shorts in the summer, wear them a size big in the waist (with no underwear) so they can slip down. Then I make sure there is a lot of weight in the side pockets, like lots of loose change or whatever, and let them fall down in a public parking lot while I'm walking. Sometimes you have to open the top button for this to work (it's even better if you're carrying something with both hands because then it takes you longer to grab your pants to pull them back up and the onlooker gets more of a show). Since I'm careful not to do it in front of children or ladies, I'll do it in something like a Home Depot parking lot early in the morning or somewhere where there are mostly guys. Once, I got out of the car in the rain and started running for the main entrance and my pants fell down all the way to my ankles, right in front of contractor who was taking stuff to his car. He got a good look. I was half hard and hanging down and although my cock is only 7", I'm only 5 feet four inches tall and 130 lbs, so it looks huge on me! I still think of the look on his face now and then when I'm jerking off...

OK, I know I'm a sick puppy!
I love this one! Sounds a little like somethin g I might do---

Reactions: Mikmic and 1119457

LoveMyThongs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My ex wife and I in the car had a lot of options. One was a remote vibrator thst always got her off. She would stroke me or blow me

Wearing thongs keeps me at heightened sexual awareness and often I will edge. When I do I kegel squeeze and focus on something that turns me on and I will cum. I used to do this all the time in public and the challenge was to not give away I was having an orgasm

• Haha
Reactions: openfly

Dippo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
- pumped a load into the urinals after school in HS years ago, fantasising about one of the other students walking in.
- left cum on a tree stump in a forest.
- whipped my cock out to edge after my driving instructor went roadside for a piss.
- jerked off beside a field on a country road.