Jerking off at the Urinal

Alexanddan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow, these discussions end up turning into loaded topics.
I like to see people express their opinions, emotions, etc. in all the threads and I did enjoy this one too because I do like to get into some actions at the urinals myself. Thee1 story, even though I found the pubes part unusual, was a refreshing new twist. What ever turns one on personally can be a turn off to someone else: you don't always have to point the negative. So how far you want to go in your own "kink" is P-E-R-S-O-N-A-L. A lot of people would shudder to think what we do with a cock in our mouth or why on earth we get off eating ass. I just hope they will never make it all the way here...

I suppose I'll never look at a pube in a urinal the same way ever again. LOL

Your avatar is gross! :sour:

Anyjoe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I once attended an event at the Birmingham (AL) civic center. There is an out-of-the-way restroom with urinals. I was standing there trying to pee and hopeing for a glimpse of a nice cock. The door opened and in walks a vendor and stands a few spaces down. He pulls his out and seems to be taking longer than usual. I am trying not to make it too noticeable that I am trying to see his when I realize he is looking over at mine. I am getting hard so I start pumping. He does too. No touching or talking but he lost his load shortly after I shot off. We both zipped up, washed our hands and left.

A little while later I passed by his booth and he smiled.
Exactly my experience. Trade show. Vendor. Buyer(me) complete w/ large NAME TAG AND company. Only this guy did blow me and then asked me to come to his booth and see his products to sell.:biggrin1:

Reactions: littleguy2

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For the longest time, the urinals in the bathrooms at my office had privacy shields. A few years ago, when the partners decided to do some remodeling, they were removed. I think, as an office of attorneys, being able to size up other lawyers, especially opposing counsel, is a necessity.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Was on a road trip this weekend and stopped at a reststop to pee. Was next to a young well hung guy who saw me looking but did nothing to cover it up. When done I waited outside for my wife and he passed by me at least five times with his cock showing a nice bulge down the side of his leg. Totally hot

Reactions: maroon1040

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Over the summer I was in the US and went to a movie with a friend. After the movie I went to the restroom for a piss. Thankfully there were no dividers; just three urinals. I walked to the last one on the left and pulled it out while another two guys came in and up to the other two. Another guy came in and went into the stall which was next to me on the left. I noticed that I could see him pissing perfectly through the 2" gap between the wall because of the very shiny black tile reflecting his image. I just stood there as he fully undid his jeans and pulled it all out. He stood there pissing, then seemed to play with it a minute or two before putting it back.

laughatbig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If any of you live in Los angeles, there is a McDonalds on the corner of Hollywood and Highland you can see cock for days at that place, most of the time they are young runaways. Once I sucked off a worker with a quarter pounder between his legs.

Reactions: inchesofgold

califpat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is an interesting post. Sad because of what happened, but true. I used to work in downtown NYC, and in the WTC bathroom by the pathtrains, it was a jerkfest, blacks, whites, suits, etc...just dudes in the morning before work, jerking off...crazy...there were guys waiting in line.

I have since been to train station in Newark, NJ and seen that again there are lines, dudes are jerking...funny. I had many days when I wondered whether there was jizz on my suit pants...

Reactions: Zak Bull

pcmk

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Never at the urinal have I jerked off but I have had a wank in many a public toilet, usually in airports waiting for flights, thought I usually have a pee at the urinal to get some visual aids for the impending wank.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Once in awhile (esp when younger) I have had the sensation from a good long piss feel so good that I ahve partially boned up and depending on where I am (ie a busy or dead bathtoom) tossed one off before...

Reactions: Zak Bull

tiagra

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sometimes I feel horny and go into the restroom at the mall and give the guy next to me a show. Just pull it out in the urinal semi hard and take a slow pee. Most of the time they seem to get turned on. Then I pull it back in and leave. What a tease.

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is teachnically called Indecent Exposure, but it has been going on for centuries in the "piss alleys" of the world. And just to make you all groan, it is offensive.

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting. But I've heard you have to be careful with this sort of thing. People have been arrested for this. I've heard that some places have hidden cameras, and if they have footage of you standing at the urinal for longer than the usual time necessary, they may get suspicious.

Thats why you have to hide this activity under the roofs of paris....

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting. But I've heard you have to be careful with this sort of thing. People have been arrested for this. I've heard that some places have hidden cameras, and if they have footage of you standing at the urinal for longer than the usual time necessary, they may get suspicious.

At the Copenhagen railway station they have an attendant sitting behind a glass window with a perfect view of the peeing row.

Last edited:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was in Atlantic City, NJ on summer vacation years ago. I was walking along the beach one day and eventually needed to take a piss. I saw a restroom on the boardwalk in the distance and walked toward it. As I got closer, I could see that the 2 beachside doors were propped open giving a perfect view of the center island that had urinals on both sides completely visible to anyone walking by. I was intrigued and highly excited that I could stand there and piss legally and yet anyone walking by could get a profile view of me pissing. No one else was in there, so I planned to have some fun. I took the urinal closest to the door, stood back a bit, and took a long, slow piss. A few beachgoers passed by; some looked in and saw me pissing. I smiled at them! I got turned on being watched and by the time I finished pissing, I was getting hard. I figured "What the hell!" and stroked it. The excitement of knowing anyone could have walked by and looked in at any moment added to the intensity, and my dick exploded all too quickly. Too bad that I didn't have anyone see me blow.

Reactions: maroon1040