Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
When I'm driving the highway, I love pulling my cock out and beating my hard dick for truckers as they pass me on the passenger side of my car. Since they sit so high in their trucks they can easily see me through my passenger window but I sometimes open the sunroof to give them a better view. I can't tell you how many times I've managed to get truckers to follow along side of me and watch as I drive.
I was once in stop-N-go traffic and this trucker stayed with me for several miles until I eventually came.

Does anyone else share in this exhibitionism??

tallnhungjoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I do it all the time... One time I was in New mexico on work, and a guy and his Girlfriend (both early 20's Im guessing) drove by me in their "lifted" pickup. I was in the center lane of the freeway, the driver (the guy) kept pacing alongside of me, just staring... then I saw his GF look over his shoulder and then he changed lanes and she started at me through the passenger window, at which point I blasted a huge load all over. She smiled and waved bye...

It was easily the hottest thing I've had happen while driving.

VRMan

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd be afraid of having an accident because of not concentrating on my driving.

I'd be afraid of ending up on youtube with my license plate and everything being visible. Who doesn't have a cell phone camera these days? When I am out on the road with the business cell phone, my private phone, my laptop and a digital camera, I have FOUR digital cameras with me. Imagine that. Four chances to post you, the "highway wanker", on youtube and 20 other sites.

Reactions: s_orell

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
I'd be afraid of ending up on youtube with my license plate and everything being visible. Who doesn't have a cell phone camera these days? When I am out on the road with the business cell phone, my private phone, my laptop and a digital camera, I have FOUR digital cameras with me. Imagine that. Four chances to post you, the "highway wanker", on youtube and 20 other sites.

PMSL ^ true though, it could happen.

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
that's a risk one must take I guess.. good point.

Reactions: openfly

Drew2themax

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
The drivers really can't see your face...all they can see is my lap with my cock out. I don't think that they are going to be trying to record me while watching and driving all at the same time....And yes "Wild boy" I do just cum in my hand and my clothes....I lick what's on my hands and the rest comes out in the wash... Lol.

jogarcia

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aren't any of you guys afraid of being pulled over by the Highway Patrol and arrested or fined for indecent exposure? You know a reputation like that doesn't go away!

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
are you sure "ordinary" drivers can't see what you're doing, only truck drivers?? just the thought of doing such thing or watching someone else doing it makes me horny!