Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Aren't any of you guys afraid of being pulled over by the Highway Patrol and arrested or fined for indecent exposure? You know a reputation like that doesn't go away!

There is some valid concern here, but not all that much. For law enforcement to make an arrest, or even issue a citation, the cop would have to actually see you exposing yourself. Otherwise the trucker would have to pull over when the cop stopped you and fill out a formal complaint. Then he'd have to show up later in court to testify about what you were doing and, believe me, they're way too busy trying to make a living to waste their time with criminal complaints and court appearances over such a trivial offence. But with the proliferation of cell phones these days it's the reason I don't flash truckers much anymore. If one of them were to call it in it could still result in the inconvenience of being pulled over and questioned.

Attachments

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've had lots of fun doing this thread's subject and want to add that only once while having this kind of fun did I receive a horn blowing response from the passer by as he spead up and went on their way. This couple (m/f) had kept by my side for what seemed like a long, long time.

Reactions: german_xxl

Connor_McNamara

Experimental Member
Media
I am one of those truckers who love to have a car come up on them . And when I look down I see this well hung guy stroking his cock. Thats a real turn on for me. Keep it up we do like to watch
Just a quick question. Can you see better when you are in the lane directly beside somebody on the passenger side or 2 lanes over? And if you can see better when you are right beside somebody on their passenger side how can they see your face to see if you are looking or enjoying it?

bornhorny

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love to stroke my cock while driving - do it daily to and from work, hoping to let truckers see me, not sure if they like it or not, had a few toot their horn, I shoot huge loads when doing this, so exciting and feels great

hornyguy269

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love to stroke my cock while driving - do it daily to and from work, hoping to let truckers see me, not sure if they like it or not, had a few toot their horn, I shoot huge loads when doing this, so exciting and feels great
I'm a trucker and I always look for any action in every car that passes me, doesn't matter to me if it's a guy jacking off, getting a blow job, or girls flashing me or playing with themselves, I like it all! And yes I have jacked off many times while driving, both in my big truck and my personal vehicle, as a matter of fact I jacked off this morning cruising down I-55, and I have also gotten road head many times!

I'm a trucker and I always look for any action in every car that passes me, doesn't matter to me if it's a guy jacking off, getting a blow job, or girls flashing me or playing with themselves, I like it all! And yes I have jacked off many times while driving, both in my big truck and my personal vehicle, as a matter of fact I jacked off this morning cruising down I-55, and I have also gotten road head many times!
awesome

M

Mr Ed in Mass

That use to piss me and my fellow truckers off, I've had friends aim for the car. Not everyone is into your showing off . Truckers will call the cops. I hated people driving along side of me for extended periods of time. If something were to happen quickly, guess who's getting taken out? Not me!

M

Mr Ed in Mass

There is some valid concern here, but not all that much. For law enforcement to make an arrest, or even issue a citation, the cop would have to actually see you exposing yourself. Otherwise the trucker would have to pull over when the cop stopped you and fill out a formal complaint. Then he'd have to show up later in court to testify about what you were doing and, believe me, they're way too busy trying to make a living to waste their time with criminal complaints and court appearances over such a trivial offence. But with the proliferation of cell phones these days it's the reason I don't flash truckers much anymore. If one of them were to call it in it could still result in the inconvenience of being pulled over and questioned.

Truckers work local too and would be happy to show up in court

hornyguy269

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've been a trucker for many years, I know a lot of truckers, I don't know a single trucker local or otherwise that is going to take time off or burn a vacation day to go to court over some guy jacking off while driving down the highway.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I've been a trucker for many years, I know a lot of truckers, I don't know a single trucker local or otherwise that is going to take time off or burn a vacation day to go to court over some guy jacking off while driving down the highway.

I do

M

Mr Ed in Mass

If you even need to ask that question then you. Just don't get it.some truckers take their kids with them or wives and some of us don't want it forced on us, I'm there to do a job not to be a participant in your fantasy I have friends that will throw a water or piss bottle at your windshield

bornhorny

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If you even need to ask that question then you. Just don't get it.some truckers take their kids with them or wives and some of us don't want it forced on us, I'm there to do a job not to be a participant in your fantasy I have friends that will throw a water or piss bottle at your windshield
Thats all fine and dandy - didnt mean to offend you - its not forced on you - look or dont look - that simple !!

Reactions: openfly

BJ Swallows

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When you cumming thru Tennessee?