Jerking Off in Front of your GF or Wife?

maroon69

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi Guys.. Just wondering how many of you have jerked-off (or have been asked to Jerk-off) in front of your GF or Wife? What did they say after you did it? Were they turned on? Were they turned off? Was it a one-time thing or have they asked you to do it again since then?
Love to hear from you !

Chadbittz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yep, I like to pin her to the bed and straddle her so all she can see is me wanking and blowing on her tits..... I had one that loved for me to blow on her then rub/massage it all over her body.

Reactions: Heat

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Plenty... me and an e used to do it to tease each other, wed sit in front of each other and wernt allowed to touh until we ha both cum from our own hands... really gets you ni the mood and helps break down barriers i ind... i your happy to touch yourself in front of someone... then imagine when your touching

Reactions: Daniel Jeffries

gma26_4521

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, fun and erotic. Her eyes get huge and she smiles! I let her finish and knowing it turns her on totally arouses me. It is fun to play in different ways for sure. She hadn't done it with anyone before, we are very open about our pasts. She says it helped her to understand what I enjoy so she can please me more. Very unselfish! ;-)))

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have. Especially when she's on her cycle and I'm just raging horny and need to cum. One watched. Another went about her business while I went about mine. Another joined in by giving me a handjob.

Simba

noel210

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do it a lot. My girl digs it! It's not uncommon for me to bury my face in her ass while she's sleeping and jerk myself off. Other times she sits on my face and either I jerk myself off, or she jerks me off. We have a lot of fun with it!

jackslater

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah had a gf who used to love watching me wank, she would sometimes remain fully clothed and order me to strip and tell me what to do.
We were big fans of cfnm and once, after a drunken dinner at a friend of hers, both her friends bf and myself wanked off so the girls could compare, that was seriously hot and turned into a drunken 4 way ;)

dbjones1969

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
THIS is hot... and sounds super fun...

yeah had a gf who used to love watching me wank, she would sometimes remain fully clothed and order me to strip and tell me what to do.
We were big fans of cfnm and once, after a drunken dinner at a friend of hers, both her friends bf and myself wanked off so the girls could compare, that was seriously hot and turned into a drunken 4 way ;)

maroon69

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Oh yeah that is so hot ! Perfect !