Jerking Off in Front of your GF or Wife?

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Like the comment above about a part of foreplay. Even presuming the sex is good for both in a couple and you greatly desire and enjoy the key part of sexual interaction - the express emotional connection, it is a positive to do "other" things.

In a long term very rewarding for me relationship I did this on a whim one night. We had been together for a couple years at the time. She really enjoyed it and responded lustfully. I had enjoyed being with her in bed and was very satisfied. This night, this activity broke the ice so to speak and we moved from the admittedly perfunctory bedroom stuff and added some exploration. Nothing wild but less than standard. You know, a little spice like pretending to be someone else now and again, role playing.

Reactions: lapdog2001

I jerk off in front of my girlfriend all the time. She loves it, sometimes we do it together. While I'm masturbating she raps her legs around and she's fully clothed she puts her head in front on my head to make eye contact. Were making out with I'm jerking off she likes loves it.

She asks me to do it all the time. I keep telling her I need a larger audience :)

Reactions: Jjz1109
D

deleted992152

I've enjoyed putting on a show for a number of different partners over the years who have all responded positively - the last time I did it I was sucking on her dildo which she had just pulled out and was milking me dick & balls as she filmed me (while she wanked - as you might imagine , the footage was somewhat wobbly ! ;-))

Reactions: bigwillywonka

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think of Jerking off as something to do alone
If I do that act in front of; or with a woman present, though I may be doing the work she is mentally an active part of a sexual act.

Reactions: Jjz1109

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Guys.. Just wondering how many of you have jerked-off (or have been asked to Jerk-off) in front of your GF or Wife? What did they say after you did it? Were they turned on? Were they turned off? Was it a one-time thing or have they asked you to do it again since then?
Love to hear from you !

I had a gf who asked me multiple times if I would sit in her favorite chair and do this for her while she watched. I was younger, and inexperienced, and too shy to ever do it and always declined.

I'd be fine to do it now, but do not get asked anymore.

Irony :p

Reactions: ronin001

My wife and I have both masturbated in front of each other for years. It's still as hot now as it was those first times.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I've always stroked myself in front of the women I've been with. Almost always it is part of foreplay, as we both really want to do something more fun with my erection! :D

One time in the past I was super horny and my girlfriend wasn't, so I kept stroking until I was ready to cum. Even though she didn't want sex at that moment, she very much wanted to see me cum. Who was I to refuse, so I did! Later that evening she excused us from a gathering of friends back to our room 'to talk about something'. When we got to the room, she wanted to get laid immediately! Again, who could refuse that? After a quickie, we cleaned up and rejoined our friends. :cool:

With my wife. her favorite thing to do with my penis is to have it buried deep inside her vagina, so any stroking by either of us is strictly foreplay!

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had a girlfriend ask me to beat-off in front of her. We were in a public parking lot at the time. So I drove over to where there were no cars parked and it was unlikely anyone would come by, and beat-off while she watched and moaned.

It was the only time she ever asked me to do it. No other partner has, before or since.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I really like to do this when she is doing it too! Once in a while I'll put on a show by myself but really prefer the first.

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
A couple times with a few different chicks. It was hot as fuck! Made me hard thinking about it right now.

I suppose because I was a virgin for so long, jacking off in the shower trying my best to envision a girl that I knew in there with me, wishing I had a big, impressive cock. One night back when I was in school, I awoke from a dream where I was in a large, communal shower with some girls from school, them just showering, me watching them, them watching me standing there naked. It was so damn hot, that I didnMt forget it and I would often jack off fantasizing about a similar situation. There's something about having a girl being a part of such a private, intimate, secret moment that is a huge turn on.

I got my first chance about five or six years back with this sexy little chick, I've talked about it on here before, it was like a fantasy come true. We were showering together and I was washing her back and she asked if I was jacking off and could she watch, so I let her, while we were both on our knees in the shower with the hot water pouring down. She was so turned on by it, she told me no guy had done that in front of her before.

Another time, I did it with a girl while we were both laying together in bed, and she was looking down at it as I stroked it, but that wasn't near as hot.

But then, the most recent time, I was with this girl who had probably the best body of any girl I've fucked, the only girl with breast implants, big perky bubble tits, and these long thoroughbred legs and the most gorgeous ass.

We were staying up at her uncle's cabin in the woods one weekend. At first, we were riding around the trails on a golf cart, drinking. We started hooking up, she sucked my dick for a little bit, and I asked if she wanted to get in the shower.

Her uncle must have specifically made that shower for sex. It was a big, open standing double shower with a tile floor, and two seperate shower heads. There was a big, completely see through, glass partition in front of it, with a toilet in front of it, and two sinks with mirrors so that you could see yourself in the mirror as you showered.

So, I asked her if she'd shower for me. I did my usual jack off routine, laying a towel over the toilet seat so that I could sit and jerk off with the shower running, except this time, there is actually a girl in the shower, my biggest fantasy. We were both stoned which made it better, as that was also a regular part of my J/O routine when I was younger.

I sat there and stroked, slowly, careful to take it easy so I didn't cum, with a full, perfect view as she soaped herself up and let the hot water run down all over her body, and watched me watching her as I jacked it. Then I got in under the shower head next to her and she watched me for a moment, another ultimate fantasy, just like my virgin, vivid dream so many years back. Then, we bathed each other, and I fucked her from behind up next to the glass directly in front of the mirror. Whoever designed that bathroom was a fucking genius! If you're in the middle of building a house, make sure to get creative with the bathroom.

And I highly recommend getting your girl to watch as you jack off. It sounds weird to say, but it was actually, in many ways, even hotter than having sex with her, for me, just watching her eyes and her face staring at my dick, thinking it was big and hot, while I stroked it. Part of it is that it's such a secret moment, there's something so liberating and exciting about it, but also you get the visual stimulation of sex, but the added enjoyment of watching their face and knowing they are focusing on your big dick, taking it all in, and getting turned on by it.

Reactions: deleted977816

alexhard7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
she likes to watch me do it.... turns her on. Sometimes we'll lay in bed next to each other and I'll jerk off while she sucks on my nipples or plays with my balls.

I love to let her take over just as I'm about to cum so she can keep jerking me off vigorously as I shoot my load... I'm usually too sensitive when I'm cumming to keep jerking full speed

D

deleted136887

With all my exes and the current one.
I think its natural and healthy

Lee_M

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Watching a guy jerk off is fantastic, especially when he gets completely caught up in the moment and forgets im there.
A guy jerking off it is so raw and animalistic and involved, it's an insight into an moment we ladies don't often get to witness.

Reactions: MisterVIP