Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I just had my first real experience with public masturbation last week and loved it. What's your best story about jerking in public and not getting caught?

Here's mine:
I was on a week-long vacation and staying on a friend's couch, so opportunities for a nice jerk off session weren't all that plentiful unless I wanted a quickie in the shower. The last day there, my friends were working and I got a car for the day to go exploring.

I ended up in this awesome park deep in the woods. The views were amazing and I was having a good time hiking on the trails. I stopped to take a piss a bit off the trail, and as I pulled out my cock, started to harden up a bit. This got me thinking how hot it would be to stroke out a load in the middle of the woods. The trail I was on wasn't highly trafficked, so I figured what the hell.

I found a nice spot not far from the trail where I was slightly out of view and got comfortable. The whole time, I was rubbing the growing bulge in my pants. I took off my jacket and laid it on a small log so I'd have something to sit on, then dropped my jeans and underwear. I was instantly rock hard and curiously turned on by the experience. I leaned back against the tree the log was sitting by and slowly worked my throbbing cock. I was in heaven.

A few minutes in, I heard someone approaching on the trail. I was far too invested at this point, I didn't care if they saw me. As the hikers approached, I stroked harder and got even hornier. Luckily they didn't see me and kept going. The excitement had me near the edge.

I don't know if it was the thrill of the situation or not having shot in 4 days, but my world was spinning. I felt the familiar feeling in my balls that meant I was nearing the point of no return. I stood up, my back arched, and immediately started firing off shot after shot of thick, creamy cum. It was so intense, I had to lean on the tree for support.

Moments later as I came down from my high, I looked out and saw the aftermath of my experience. I wish I'd taken a picture of how much cum there was on the leaf-covered ground. It was amazing.

After taking pride in what I'd done, I wiped the last drop of cum off my cock and ate it (something I never do), got dressed and went about my day.

It turns me on now just thinking about how a bit of me will always be in those woods.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I've jerked of in public a lot, though seldom with as much chance at being caught as you describe. And I agree that it can be an incredibly hot experience. Unfortunately, however, in this day and age it can lead to serious consequences such as being branded a sex offender. My all time favorite such experience wasn't even me jerking off, rather it was a public hand job from my girlfriend. You can see how that went at: http://www.lpsg.com/251484-hand-job-experiences.html#post3521512

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just had my first real experience with public masturbation last week and loved it. What's your best story about jerking in public and not getting caught?

Here's mine:
I was on a week-long vacation and staying on a friend's couch, so opportunities for a nice jerk off session weren't all that plentiful unless I wanted a quickie in the shower. The last day there, my friends were working and I got a car for the day to go exploring.

I ended up in this awesome park deep in the woods. The views were amazing and I was having a good time hiking on the trails. I stopped to take a piss a bit off the trail, and as I pulled out my cock, started to harden up a bit. This got me thinking how hot it would be to stroke out a load in the middle of the woods. The trail I was on wasn't highly trafficked, so I figured what the hell.

I found a nice spot not far from the trail where I was slightly out of view and got comfortable. The whole time, I was rubbing the growing bulge in my pants. I took off my jacket and laid it on a small log so I'd have something to sit on, then dropped my jeans and underwear. I was instantly rock hard and curiously turned on by the experience. I leaned back against the tree the log was sitting by and slowly worked my throbbing cock. I was in heaven.

A few minutes in, I heard someone approaching on the trail. I was far too invested at this point, I didn't care if they saw me. As the hikers approached, I stroked harder and got even hornier. Luckily they didn't see me and kept going. The excitement had me near the edge.

I don't know if it was the thrill of the situation or not having shot in 4 days, but my world was spinning. I felt the familiar feeling in my balls that meant I was nearing the point of no return. I stood up, my back arched, and immediately started firing off shot after shot of thick, creamy cum. It was so intense, I had to lean on the tree for support.

Moments later as I came down from my high, I looked out and saw the aftermath of my experience. I wish I'd taken a picture of how much cum there was on the leaf-covered ground. It was amazing.

After taking pride in what I'd done, I wiped the last drop of cum off my cock and ate it (something I never do), got dressed and went about my day.

It turns me on now just thinking about how a bit of me will always be in those woods.

That sounds like a really great experience.

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
[snip]

congrats, bro! after i shoot a big load, i always eat some... it can be addictive... enjoy!

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Unbelievable things used to happen just over the dikes,, next to the river in Hutchison Kansas.... the area is wooded. 20 years ago nobody paid attendion and guys were there showing their dicks and often playing with each other. Once in a while there was a female and full grown fucking. Anyone visiting could see it all. NOt so any more.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have jerked off in a nearby park and a few places elsewhere once it was dark. It can be hot doing it on an empty street very late at night/early morning, just take your cock out and go to work. Speaking of work, have also done it in the office garage when leaving work late.

Biguy96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Me and a friend used to wank eachother off in public all the time..Down the beach, in the park, alleyways, streets at night. Cant believe we got away with it so many times without getting caught, I'd never dare do it now!

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In the woods, in my car, in the back yard, tanning bed, public restroom, friends living room, gym shower, the list goes on and on.

My local tanning salon had to make male and female tanning booths last year because men were wanking in them and a female customer got up with cum on her after the deed had been done. Frankly, knowing men wank in public places makes me ill. But at the very least if you're going to do it, make sure you clean up afterwards. No cleaner wants to come into work and scrape up your mank. and i know from experience.

Reactions: elroio

JackM

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My local tanning salon had to make male and female tanning booths last year because men were wanking in them and a female customer got up with cum on her after the deed had been done. Frankly, knowing men wank in public places makes me ill. But at the very least if you're going to do it, make sure you clean up afterwards. No cleaner wants to come into work and scrape up your mank. and i know from experience.

I agree! I'm all for horny experiences and can be a bit of an exhibitionist in all-gay environments. However, we don't need to be antisocial.

Another thread on here also aroused my censorious side, and that was the one about getting a blowjob while driving. That could easily lead to tragedy for the one getting the BJ and other innocent road users...

CaliforniaAnon

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the woods, in my car, in the back yard, tanning bed, public restroom, friends living room, gym shower, the list goes on and on.

I thought I was the only one to jerk off in a tanning bed LOL!

I go tanning regularly, so I usually rub one out at least once a week when I'm in there. I also like to jerk off on my patio during the day while laying out, or I'll step out at night so I can feel the breeze all over my body.

Jerking off in the car gives me a great thrill as well. I do that all the time at night, but have not worked up the nerve to do it during the day.

dccane

Expert Member
Media
Used to go biking on trails deep in the woods and there was this clearing way far back where I never once saw another person and I would jerk off there in the sun. It felt really good and I always get horny in the woods for whatever reason.

rick65

Expert Member
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is may be sort of off topic. Back in the late 80’s at Griffith Park here in Los Angeles, the park rangers would open the mountain roads at 5 A.M. One of the roads was known to be an exclusively gay area.

Guys would start showing up shortly after the roads were open. Depending on the time of year it could still be dark or just starting to get light. At times is wasn’t unusual to see guys walking down the road naked or in turnouts with other guys just doing what guys do naturally.

Of course once you were in the park the cloths would come off and everyone was driving naked. I especially remember seeing a young leather boy standing at the side of the road. Him not knowing what to do and looking in need of help I pulled him into the bushes, striped off his cloths, and put him in my car and drove down the road where we met up with a few others and had a six way suck and stroke session.

In the early 90’s due to budget constraints, the park roads were closed and remain closed today. It was HOT and I fondly remember those times.

Reactions: elroio and Fredyfx

mmjr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rick65 if you have not read the book by John Rechy called The Sexual Outlaw check it out. It is a true story of gay life in LA in those days, much of it did take place in Griffith Park. I read this book long ago and it opened my eyes to a world that I didnt know existed. It is still in print.

docdeath

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does jerking off on a Harley, going 70 on the highway on a summer night count?
I was on a nice stretch of road with virtually no traffic, something about the temp of the night air made me get hard. So, I whipped it out and started stroking it until I came. Luckily I had a napkin to catch it so it didn't blow back on me!