jerking off in shower stalls

dave2006

Sexy Member
Media
Has anyone ever seen guy coming out of a shower stall and it was clear he had jerked off. I think we all know how the penis looks after we have cum and it can take a while for it to go back to its flaccidl state. I can see this more happening in college showers when guys have rooommates and no priivacy or opportunity.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone ever seen guy coming out of a shower stall and it was clear he had jerked off. I think we all know how the penis looks after we have cum and it can take a while for it to go back to its flaccidl state. I can see this more happening in college showers when guys have rooommates and no priivacy or opportunity.

Better for them to do that in their bed. Nobody likes a messy shower stall. Better to be spontaneously hard in the showers, than to be caught playing with it.

B_smooth_7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've seen this sooo many times at the gym it's not even funny. Maybe they don't stroke to completion but guys are going at in the shower and leaving the curtain partial open so others can catch a glimpse.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In my gym there's only one stall and no one uses it. It's there for people with accessibility needs, not beating off.

DavidXL

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

All the time at my gym. I used to do it in college sometimes because of lack of privacy.

I wear flip-flops in the shower at the gym. For years, I didn't, and I wince at the thought of what I might have stepped in!:eek:

bthegreat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've done it and I've witnessed it in a way.

You don't have privacy in dorm rooms with roommates so when I go to the showers at night I have the hot water blasting and jerk off in the stall.

I know other guys do it because I went into a stall once and seen that the guy before me didn't let all his cum go down the drain. Good thing I had flip flops. I think its known in all male dorm room showers.

belowaverage1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I lived in a dorm with communal stalls I never did this, but I'm sure others did. I was solicited outright in the restroom though.