jerking off in shower stalls

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by dave2006, Mar 8, 2013.

1. dave2006

dave2006 New Member

Has anyone ever seen guy coming out of a shower stall and it was clear he had jerked off. I think we all know how the penis looks after we have cum and it can take a while for it to go back to its flaccidl state. I can see this more happening in college showers when guys have rooommates and no priivacy or opportunity.

2. josh20hung

josh20hung New Member

I haven't seen it in showers, but I've heard guys jerking off in public bathrooms. A couple times at the mall in my city.

3. colgan1999

Gold Member

4. pronatalist

Gold Member

Better for them to do that in their bed. Nobody likes a messy shower stall. Better to be spontaneously hard in the showers, than to be caught playing with it.

5. B_smooth_7

B_smooth_7 New Member

Albums:
    I've seen this sooo many times at the gym it's not even funny. Maybe they don't stroke to completion but guys are going at in the shower and leaving the curtain partial open so others can catch a glimpse.

6. erratic

Gold Member

In my gym there's only one stall and no one uses it. It's there for people with accessibility needs, not beating off.

7. DavidXL

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    All the time at my gym. I used to do it in college sometimes because of lack of privacy.

I wear flip-flops in the shower at the gym. For years, I didn't, and I wince at the thought of what I might have stepped in!:eek:

8. bthegreat

bthegreat New Member

Albums:
    I've done it and I've witnessed it in a way.

You don't have privacy in dorm rooms with roommates so when I go to the showers at night I have the hot water blasting and jerk off in the stall.

I know other guys do it because I went into a stall once and seen that the guy before me didn't let all his cum go down the drain. Good thing I had flip flops. I think its known in all male dorm room showers.

9. belowaverage1

belowaverage1 New Member

When I lived in a dorm with communal stalls I never did this, but I'm sure others did. I was solicited outright in the restroom though.