Jerking off in the car???

CindySin

Experimental Member
Media
I love doing this
however I have stopped since the last time i did it some cunt face driving a truck kept speeding up and slowing down beside me to get agood look. then called the police. they met me at my house and aksed to talk to me and threatened to arrest me

derrick10

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I took a road trip to Saint Louis and it was hot as hell. I noticed going through Illinois there were only me and a few truckers on the road. I was in a small car and had my shirt off. I was going commando and just took off my shorts. A trucker pulled up next to me and blew his horn.LOL it was on after that I jerked off twice before I got to Saint Louis.

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love doing this
however I have stopped since the last time i did it some cunt face driving a truck kept speeding up and slowing down beside me to get agood look. then called the police. they met me at my house and aksed to talk to me and threatened to arrest me

Ohh crap, never thought of that. Guess good reason to
keep my long distance driving 'n stroking to night time.

B_JasonX87

Experimental Member
Media
I enjoy driving and jerkin off, road head is much better of course.

Sometimes it's the only time I get to rub one out and I have an hour drive anyway, so it's a good way to kill time. Especially if you get horny and have time to kill, why not?

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
had a few gfs that used to stroke me when driving them home or in their driveway. one would give me head in the bar parking lot. I used to just take the "long way" home, out on a gravel road, rub it out, and go home. I lived with my folks and neither one of them hardly slept at nite, so it was difficult to go home and wank without one or both of them knowing it.

3sumguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have both stroked off (yes, while driving!....while it was dark and mighty rural!) while driving and been sucked off while driving on an interstate, climaxing across the swampy bridges of I-95 in S. Georgia, just above the Florida line. I wonder if that old ex would ever remember that or think of it, 15+ years later.....?

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sometimes on the way home from the gym I'll take care of things. :) HOWEVER, a few weeks ago I took a friend from out of town with me to the gym. On the way home he layed across the seat and pulled out my dick and started sucking me while I was driving.... *thank GOD for dark tint in the windows* LOL We got home and went inside...I tossed him on my massage table and buried it in his ass for a while. :) What a fun evening. :) *no this wasn't a massage client* hehehe

chatterbox2010

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sometimes on the way home from the gym I'll take care of things. :) HOWEVER, a few weeks ago I took a friend from out of town with me to the gym. On the way home he layed across the seat and pulled out my dick and started sucking me while I was driving.... *thank GOD for dark tint in the windows* LOL We got home and went inside...I tossed him on my massage table and buried it in his ass for a while. :) What a fun evening. :) *no this wasn't a massage client* hehehe

quite possibly my favorite story yet! lol :) thanks! hah

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used to do this all the time on my way from school when I had night classes. It was a 45 minute commute for me so it was a great a way to pass time.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love doing this

They could rightfully get you for "distracted driving," which of course wouldn't apply, if it was merely an ignored spontaneous erection.

Tahoe420

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
yeah - i've been there done that on a long drive across the country...

but i've also had a few encounters at work when it would've been really bad to act on anything, so i've gone out to the parking lot to rub one out once.

Ok - twice! LOL