Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I remember long trips home from college, feeling really horny, and whipping it out. I'd play with it awhile, then pull into a gas station and finish it off in the bathroom. Something kinda daring about it. Gettin hard remembering!!

D

deleted720893

Changing gears may get confusing at times.

Luvhmlrg

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, did it about ten yrs ago. We were at a vacation rental, swanky place with pool etc. My friend's wife asked him to go get something from the local store, I volunteered to go with him. Before we even hit the main road, I asked him to go to a quiet part of the neighbourood, and I rubbed out a great one, shot all over my chest. He enjoyed watching that...I will never forget the smile on his face.

oddeyeblu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One night I was driving home on a one and a half hour trip. I decided to rub one out. Right before I came I noticed a cop pulling me over. I got my cock back in my pants before stepping out of the car. He told me that my license plate light was out and let me go. Whoa!!! THE REALM OF POSSIBILITIES

Russ311

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I use to wank when I was driving to my dudes place when I was in my early 20's. I did it over my pants and would just edge myself a bit because I was so horned up! I drove a pick-up at the time and felt comfortable doing it because most people couldn't see in. I haven't done it in a long time, but I wouldn't say it's off the table!

oraldude55

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
was working one day driving my truck for the telephone co when a black guy came up to the truck and wanted to talk about his bill we talked for a while and he asked if I could do anything about his bill I replied "NO' He got mad and started saying that I was like all the rest of white mother f..ckers that dont want to help the black man. I said 'Im not like that there is nothing I could do that it was up to the billing dept down town. He said "If you are not like all the white dudes then suck my dick" I said come to the back of the truck I opened the back door for him to come in He looked surprised and said "are you serious? I said yes i am. He got in and I closed the back door I reached my hand to his crotch and said "Now how about it" He unziped his pants and took out his soft cock. I took hold of it bent my head and started sucking it. it tasted great and began to get bigger and bigger It was the blackest cock I ever saw and wanted every inch of it. I kissed it rubed it all over my face and then back in my mouth. I bit the head gently and he started to moan so I kept it up I sucked it for about 15 minutes till he moaned he was going to cum I said let it go as I put my mouth back on it. He stiffened up and began to shake and said he was cumming and shot a big load in my mouth I loved it and swallowed every drop when we finished he got out of the truck and thanked me and I loooked at him and said No thank you. I am retired now and miss those days of sucking cock in the back of my truck.

chatterbox2010

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
was working one day driving my truck for the telephone co when a black guy came up to the truck and wanted to talk about his bill we talked for a while and he asked if I could do anything about his bill I replied "NO' He got mad and started saying that I was like all the rest of white mother f..ckers that dont want to help the black man. I said 'Im not like that there is nothing I could do that it was up to the billing dept down town. He said "If you are not like all the white dudes then suck my dick" I said come to the back of the truck I opened the back door for him to come in He looked surprised and said "are you serious? I said yes i am. He got in and I closed the back door I reached my hand to his crotch and said "Now how about it" He unziped his pants and took out his soft cock. I took hold of it bent my head and started sucking it. it tasted great and began to get bigger and bigger It was the blackest cock I ever saw and wanted every inch of it. I kissed it rubed it all over my face and then back in my mouth. I bit the head gently and he started to moan so I kept it up I sucked it for about 15 minutes till he moaned he was going to cum I said let it go as I put my mouth back on it. He stiffened up and began to shake and said he was cumming and shot a big load in my mouth I loved it and swallowed every drop when we finished he got out of the truck and thanked me and I loooked at him and said No thank you. I am retired now and miss those days of sucking cock in the back of my truck.

not so sure i'm buying into that, but great story nonetheless :) thanks for your input!

Gnothiseauton

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I understand the appeal of this. But (my personal) long story short is that i ended up in jail overnight for having my dick out in my car and a trucker called the cops on me. Just be careful. They can and do arrest one for this.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Done this on a few nights, and dated someone for a while who loved to give road head on long trips. On one particularly memorable night, she jerked me off while rubbing herself off too. She came incredibly hard while lying back in the passenger seat.. really hot.

Last edited:

chatterbox2010

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I understand the appeal of this. But (my personal) long story short is that i ended up in jail overnight for having my dick out in my car and a trucker called the cops on me. Just be careful. They can and do arrest one for this.

yeah definitely not promoting hahaha just curious about people's stories :) i don't want to get anyone in trouble with it thats for sure!

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Are you in the US? I hear the laws over there regarding anything remotely sexual are ridiculously strict. There are stories of people ending up as registered sex offenders because they urinate on the side of a building..

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I used to make out with my high school girlfriend for a while and then, because we decided we werent ready for sex, I'd eventually leave, with a hardon and big wet spot of precum on my pants, get in my lil Toyota, and jack off as I drove myself home. Probably stupid teenager decision, but I controlled it. It never occurred to me that one of my parents might be able to smell the cum I shot in the car. They never said anything....

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
More than once this has happened to me; either dressed for work (a dress shirt, tie and suit) or a pair of running / gym shorts.

Love it when dressed up usually better at the end of the day or on the way home from the airport. This has other side benefits too if I am entertaining when I get home…!

No greater RUSH than when your doing 75MPH with your cock in one hand and the steering wheel in the other. Shifting up and down as you go faster or slower, rubbing the pre-cum self-lubricant up and down its swollen throbbing shaft as you try and steer by the other cars. YES who hasn’t enjoyed this at least once??? I have had a woman do this to me (or for me) on several occasions and it is wild.

All for it and look around sometimes to see if you can tell what’s up with some drivers by their facial expression you never know what you might see.