View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I will play while driving but not to the point of spewing.....can't see explaining that to a cop after a fender bender (or the obvious mess)

warmandsoapy

Sexy Member
Media
I have done it and it is quite a thrill. I had one of my best blow jobs driving thru Indiana in the summer once. Looking at all that tall corn growing and being tended to by farmers and feeling a warm mouth on me while doing 55 (NO traffic around!) made me feel kinda warm and fuzzy. :biggrin1:

vickersvc10

Sexy Member
Media
It is dangerous enough to use your mobile whilst driving (let's not even mention texting!), but to jerk off? God, but there are some idiots in this world!

xemnasfury21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Come to think of it, when I was about 13 my dad pulled into a layby on a busy main road to go into a shop or something. I knew he would be a while and I jerked off in the passenger seat while he was gone.

ward8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I do it all the time, sometimes I am naked as well while driving,started when I was 14 driving the farm truck back roads to the grain elevator, some guys there loved to see me.

zephyr808

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It is dangerous enough to use your mobile whilst driving (let's not even mention texting!), but to jerk off? God, but there are some idiots in this world!

With the recent media attention to the issue of cell phones and driving, I was reminded of the one time I ever jacked all the way off while behind the wheel of a moving car. It was a very desolate stretch of interstate with light traffic. I had been edging for a while but not really showing it off, quite a bit of the time I covered up with my jacket when trucks drove by. I used to be more shy, years ago...anyway, my plan was to pull over into a rest stop and finish but there wasn't an open one and so I kept stroking and edging and finally just peaked. I know two things: first, it was definitely one of the stupidest things I have ever done, because no matter how hard I tried I was kind of weaving in and out of my lane, and if it weren't for the cruise control my speed would have been erratic as well; and secondly, due at least in part to adrenaline rush, it was one of the most intense orgasms I ever had. I usually cum a lot anyway, but the underwear I used to catch it was soaked by the time I was done. And honestly, like 5 minutes later down the road was a perfect place I could have stopped. As memorable as that was, though, don't think I'll be doing that ever again.

Reactions: titan1968