Jewish guys hung?

D_Peter_Parkit

Experimental Member
Media
I have always had the biggest fetish for Jewish men, i see one and go instantly hard....alas living in small town Kentucky i've never had the pleasure of sampling that particular kosher delicacy....but im always hungry

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, being Jewish is not an ethnicity, as there are Jews of almost all races. I must say though, that the majority of Jewish men that I have had the pleasure of jacking off with, most were hung above average. Unfortunately, all but 2 had been severely circumcised.

danjs584

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Judaism can be tied a lot more to ethnicity than many other religions since you have to either be born to a Jewish mother or go through an extensive process to convert to Judaism. Obviously a lot of ethnic mixing has occurred over the years but most Jews can be traced back to an eastern European or Middle Eastern origin. Jews are considered an ethno-religious group meaning they share a common ethnicity or geographical origin and a shared history. You may notice that many Jewish holidays commemorate a historical event whereas many other religions such as Christianity celebrate a specific person or God. Jewish religion also does not try to recruit new converts which has allowed a lot of the ethnicity to stay the same. I guess my point after all this would be that while you obviously can't make huge generalizations (no pun intended lol) about penis size and religion, you can moreso with Judaism than some other religions such as Christianity.

Reactions: GermanDude24
D

deleted720893

Yes, hence the circumcision- it's, more or less, the great equalizer between Jews and the mortals. (We're a modest people, you see.)

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rabelais somewhere refers in passing to the Masoretes as "well-hung" (in the translation that I read), so perhaps the legend goes back a way. But I doubt that it has any basis in fact. I can tell you that, when I lived in a Jewish fraternity house with a four-nozzle shower room on each floor, I did not have the biggest cock (flaccid anyway); but I would not generalize from that.
There's only one generalization that you should make about Jewish penises... They are circumcised.
:lol:

distance

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, based on MY personal experience, Jewish guys seem to have, on average, smaller-than-average cocks...like 80 percent are probably in the 5 to 5.5 range. HOWEVER...the remainder are huge monsters...like this guy Mike in Kansas City that I knew in the 80´s. Hot little guy with a hard muscled body (blue collar worker AND Jewish? who ever heard of such a thing???), and a cock like a baby´s arm. And he REALLY knew what to do with it. And when he came, he did so with his entire body...wish I could find him again, but his last name is fairly common, and I don´t want to "start something!"...(although if anyone knew any KCPL workers back in the 80´s....)