Jockstraps and long soft cocks

rheinlandmann: I know the issue of jockstraps has been discussed before, but I'm still unsure if this kind of underwear is suitable for the owners of long soft cocks.

The reason is, that the guy who had by far the longest soft dick that I ever saw in a locker room, surprised me by putting on some jockstraps when he got dressed. - You should know that wearing jockstraps as "everyday underwear" is very unusual here in Germany. That is why I always thought, that he wore jockstraps because of his endowment.

What was so fascinating about this, is, that when he put his long tool in the jockstrap he laid it upwards and a bit to the side and it was not very visible anymore. So in his jeans he showed no bulge at all although he was very long. Pehaps this is due to the fact that his cock was rather thin.

Did you ever make a similar experience? What do you think?

rheinlandmann

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Rheinlandmann

The guy you saw putting on a jockstrap (singular in English ;)) and laying his penis upwards in the pouch was doing what I do every time I get dressed.

I am not thin, and I cannot claim never to show a bulge, but if you get the jock to fit you (in particular the pouch long enough) it can be very comfortable, provided the pouch does not have to come up too high on your torso.

So comfortable in fact that I can't cope without one.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
I would say the consensus around here is that wearing a jockstrap proves to be a challenge for many men with a longer flaccid length. The degree of true comfort leaves alot to be desired....(I'm plumb miserable in the "sling-shot-looking things", myself). Also, the matter of keeping the testicles all that comfortable is yet another consideration. It's all very much up to the individual man --whether he decides to use a jockstrap. I know of no set rule governing what's "always proper". Granted, in certain activities (sports, strenuous work, etc. yes) -- then some kind of support is very often necessary, no doubt. And, so the straps then become a necessity with the "nuisance" factor to have to be dealt with (somehow).

As to directing the penis "upward", a couple of guys around here have mentioned that "approach" and they seem to live with it quite well that way. When I've tried it though, it seems I am always sensing I need to "adjust myself".....just as if "he" is NOT where he's naturally SUPPOSED to be when flaccid...like pointing downward. Also, in the upward state, I'm more proned to at least partial erections. The rubbing elastic band seems to encourage "him" of some "anticipated upcoming action" with a considerable length of him still left hanging over (or. "upward" in this case). All this going on is too annoying for me to ignore altogther or, even tolerate for too very long. --Forget that stuff.

I probably can speak this way too, because I'm not all that involved in sports activities as such. Probably a different scenario though, for other guys who might be.
The occasions when I have needed the "support" factor (and more concealment of the bulge), I've opted to go for boxer briefs. --Not perfect....just better (for me) than a jock strap.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Benderten,

It just goes to show, as I think you say over there: "different strokes for different folks" .

In a sense it is a matter of habit -- I have been supported upwards in jocks so long, that on the odd occasion I let gravity have its proper effect, and he hangs down ... I love the freedom for the first hour or so, but after that I am landed with groin strain if not sores and worse. If I get an erection when pointed down a leg I find it a nightmare.

It may be my (excessive) balls size which makes it worse for me, also the way I am naturally hang forward; but for me "up" seems the right way to go, and the jockstrap the only way I can ever cope long term. It is fine ... but only so long as it fits.

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
I don't like jockstraps either. I do sometimes wear a thong under dress clothing if I need that kind of containment. I find it more comfortable that a jockstrap.

I have to "fold" my cock over to fit it into a jock, so it will bulge out a lot. Also the jock doesn't allow many options for positioning my stuff. I like using the sport version of briefs when I need support, which allows me to position off to the side as well. That is more comfortable for me when I doing something athletic.

The sports briefs are also good for "hiding" my equipment if I wish to be more discrete. Anyway, no jocks for me, but occasionally thongs.

Jack

lomejorhombre: I could not survive as a teacher without conceiling my very thick flaccid penis with a strap. Its essential, yes it is uncomfortable my testicals get smashed and push one to each side by my penis, whose head gets rubbed between my thighs and causes some more problems.
I have tried the up thing but it just shows worse and causes the tendancies for erection even greater, an absolute dangerous situation with a 10 x 8 inch penis and being a teacher!!  :eek: :eek: ???

negative40degrees: I often wear a jockstrap or a thong as underwear and often to bed as well, and my cock is rather long soft.

I can't stick it upwards though, not enough room. I have to have it folded over my balls. It's really a matter of getting a jockstrap that fits properly. With some brands you have to wear them for a while before they will start to conform to your shape, but it is worth the wait.

All in all though, it is a matter of personal comfort for people. Some people like to hang freely, some like a lot of support and little movement. I can't stand boxers or any underwear that doesn't keep me in place. I don't like the distraction of having my cock running down the inside of my leg during everyday activities.

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find jockstraps to be too uncomfortable to wear as underwear or other situations as well. My soft cock fits in the strap ok but the fabric chafes some and my balls always fall out of each side of the straps.. Feels weird.

SizeRulz: I can only stand to wear a jock for a relatively short period of time, like during sports. I have to do the folding thing and it's way uncomfortable. Makes for an awesome bulge, though.

B_Black11

Just Browsing
Media
I am what you could call a gym rat. I am always in the gym lifting weights, doing cardio or taking a class.

But I rarely if ever wear a jockstrap. I find them uncomfortable and I don't like how my cock gets curled up (and a little sweaty or sticky) in the pouch and how my balls can fall out the side.

My preference is good old fashioned briefs, boxerbriefs, or occaisionally boxers.

hung-in-a-jockstrap

Just Browsing
Media
I wear a jockstrap specifically because I have a really long soft cock.

I can't stand having my cock hanging down the inside of my leg (which it most definitely would do in boxers), so boxers are out of the question for me, and most briefs are certainly not designed with long soft cocks in mind.

B_Black11

Just Browsing
Media
hung-in-a-jockstrap,

i am very long soft. got balls too. where do you fit it all? i find i have to double over and my nuts don't fit in at all with out one or both slipping out.

hung-in-a-jockstrap

Just Browsing
Media
Fitting it all in can be a trick in some jockstraps.

Finding the right brand and/or a good-sized pouch (stretching it out a bit to create a better contour) can help a lot. Also, definitely find something with good elastic around the sides of the pouch--for without that, slipping out can certainly be a problem.

As far as positioning goes, my soft cock is too long to have it going up, so I place it over my balls typically. Sometimes it can get pretty bent out of shape, yes. And if one is working out, having a sweaty cock and balls comes with the territory.

Again though, a more pronounced contour shape to the pouch and strong elastic sides should help keep everything from slipping out.

B_Black11

Just Browsing
Media
hmmm. maybe mine don't have the elastic around the pouch or something. the material is kind of coarse almost like its made of netting or something. i never wear it actually.

cockneyliam

Just Browsing
Media
I just let it hang down my leg. I don't see why I should let it bother me. It's 7" flaccid which I'm sure is small compared to some of you.

Meniswallow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by lomejorhombre@Jan 13 2004, 06:02 AM
I could not survive as a teacher without conceiling my very thick flaccid penis with a strap. Its essential, yes it is uncomfortable my testicals get smashed and push one to each side by my penis, whose head gets rubbed between my thighs and causes some more problems.
I have tried the up thing but it just shows worse and causes the tendancies for erection even greater, an absolute dangerous situation with a 10 x 8 inch penis and being a teacher!!  :eek: :eek: ???
where u located man??

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Men, go check out "International Jock" website. They carry a strap I started buying in London called "Pro Sport" and I think you'll love it. It's soft and has a big stretchy pouch and is very comfortable. Small guys complain the pouch is too "roomy" and stretches out. Which is what makes it work so well. I wear mine often and everything fits well, but then, my problem isn't the penis it's the balls...but it hangs in there very well. ;)

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It can be interesting to show off in a jock...I think they feel funny wearing them, but I can show an enormous bulge in one especially if i am semi.

B_Black11

Just Browsing
Media
hung-in-a-jock,

I am never the same length all day. I go from totally flaccid to a huge semi (sometimes if there's something distracting me, fully hard) in a typical day. i think wearing a jock would be very confining as my size changes throughout a given day. are they're brands that will 'stretch' with you if this happens.