John Cena

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
purely physically speaking, I think he's the perfect Man. Have always thought so ever since I first heard of him and went to see The MArine. The movie sucked but it was worth it just to look at him. what an amazing body.
(it was a little weird to learn later that his John Cena persona is wild & goofy -- not at all like the character he played in The MArine.)
Total fan here. WOOF.

D

dgray610

I was training in wrestling school in Massachusetts with him years back. His brother is still there now. Having seen them both changing in locker rooms, I can assure you John is average at best, but his brother Matt is packing something impressive.

FLbjbud

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Supposedly this pic is of John Cena; looks a little embellished to me, who ever it is. Hung or not, I would lick him from head to toe and and suck those pecs, 'ceps, and abs for hours.

Attachments

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was training in wrestling school in Massachusetts with him years back. His brother is still there now. Having seen them both changing in locker rooms, I can assure you John is average at best, but his brother Matt is packing something impressive.
well....since you have seen them.....tell us more in details what you saw.
please. thanks:wink:

Reactions: can96.