John Cena

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I like this one best

It shows his sense of humor and how human he is. He was on Conan this week and he talked about being 110 pounds at 6 foot tall in Junior High and got teased. His dad loved wrestling and John watched wrestling and wrestled with his 4 brothers at home.

His smile, those eyes, how he doens't come across as being better than everyone else (outside of the ring), his charity work, those guns, all good stuff.

I don't care if he's of "average" penis size flacid. I'm sure he measures up when push comes to shove. :biggrin1:

The only thing I don't like is he said that he has been promoting a new Gilette razor and how he shaves "everything" with it. :eek: I like my men with hair! So John, please let it grow out a bit before you come over. :smile:

benjames

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
so the rumour has it that the sexy shower pics of randy orton were taken by cena....i wanna know did randy take pics of mr cena.....if men could get pregnant imagine the babies those boys could have!!!!!!

Reactions: deleted3241431

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Reactions: 22llotus

Q12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love John Cena. And thats hot he likes to walk around naked, mmmmm.

cal_uncut

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Running a search on "cena"
Thanks novice_btm. I did a search before posting and nothing came up. I thought it was a little strange with so many previous posts. I didn't mean to create a duplicate thread.

And yeah, he is the perfect man, if only he was into dudes. ;)