john f kennedy jr

Hirsute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree that JFK jnr was one of the most beautiful men that God put life into.
I mourned him for weeks when he died.

I'm just wondering whether it's honourable to be ogling the dead.
We should just cherish what he did and represented when alive and the many that wished to have known him.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Hirsute said:
We should just cherish what he did and represented when alive and the many that wished to have known him.

Are you talking about the president? Because this thread is about his son, who did little that people should in principle cherish. I have no brief against him, but he was someone of reasonable promise (not more, I think, but others might disagree) and great beauty, who never really did anything of great note.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hirsute said:
I'm just wondering whether it's honourable to be ogling the dead.
Perfectly honourable to ogle the dead. We ogle the images of those who died centuries ago, a few years don't make any difference. Beauty is beauty. Part of his beauty was how he inhabited his body, so one has to imagine him alive: necrophilia is not honourable.

I agree that he was a rich (and probably spoiled) guy who didn't do much, but equally, he was cut off in his prime and might have done good if he'd lived. Ogling is not admiring.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
BlackGold said:
I seem to remember a nude of John f kennedy jr on a beach does anyone have it.

The image you're describing was removed from all the celebrity sites because it was a fake.

These are the three genuine images of JFK, Jr. at Stars masculines nues...

1, 2, 3

...and this is what the last one was transformed into by a celebrity nude photo faker:

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: BBBDude29

Hirsute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Snozzle said:
Perfectly honourable to ogle the dead. We ogle the images of those who died centuries ago, a few years don't make any difference. Beauty is beauty. Part of his beauty was how he inhabited his body, so one has to imagine him alive: necrophilia is not honourable.

I agree that he was a rich (and probably spoiled) guy who didn't do much, but equally, he was cut off in his prime and might have done good if he'd lived. Ogling is not admiring.
Okay SNOZ I stand corrected.
I'll go to the corner and do some penance !

Hirsute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
alex8 said:
The image you're describing was removed from all the celebrity sites because it was a fake.

These are the three genuine images of JFK, Jr. at Stars masculines nues...

1, 2, 3

...and this is what the last one was transformed into by a celebrity nude photo faker:

O please Alex don't let him have been so small!!!
That beach photo is a dissappoint.
I want him to have been HUNG !!!

Can someone ask Madonna or Darryl?

Hirsute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stronzo said:
Easily one of the finest fellows I ever had the pleasure to meet.

It's a sad and dreadful loss.

Exactly STRONZ tell SENOR RUBIROSA that !!

He was a total loss-he was destined to be great and would have !!

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hirsute said:
Exactly STRONZ tell SENOR RUBIROSA that !!

He was a total loss-he was destined to be great and would have !!

Hirsute,

I know senor rubirosa pretty well. I agree with him that even in death he remains hot as hell. I recall when I met him at the Kennedy Compound that not only was he so handsome it was nearly surreal but his calm and magnetic manner would win even the most skeptical to an instant crush! I left that day somewhat in love.

In fact for one whole summer he and his uncle Teddy would come to the one and only gay bar in Hyannis and play pool often. Speculation was immense that John Jr. was at least bisexual. However, I think it was wishful thinking.

I have a photo on my bathroom wall of him circa 1980 in his cut off shorts. There he is in all his hotness with his ringlets as he made his way to the beach. It's the "stuff" of fantasy. I was prone to tell my boyfriend often "I'd only leave you for JFK jr." (it was, I think, partly true too). We still laugh about it. Indeed when the news reached me that summer morning that he'd been lost my boyfriend had the presence of mind to come visit me on my job site and sit me down before he gave me the dreadful news.

When JFK jr. and his wife and sister-in-law went down off the Vineyard that summer I was on a job in the same town where their bodies were brought for autopsy after the lengthy search commissioned by Pres. Clinton to find the plane. The details of how they were found and their condition I was, unfortunately, made privy to. It's never been fully disclosed .. nor should it be.

John was foolhearty often in his decisions. It was local lore. He had a naivité which was endearing and ultimately dangerous all at once. In the end it cost him and his two companions that evening their lives.

His mother was equally lovely and I was fortunate enough to know her a little. When I was a waiter during college at the restaurant at the Hyannis airport I was sent out to "give Mrs. Onassis some coffee and pastries". Immediately she asked me to sit down and inquired about me and my interests. I was at the Compound subsequently two times after that chance meeting and much as the Kennedys have fallen out of favor and are maligned these days I found them to be (this in the face of my Yankee background) a pretty nifty lot. Caroline and John and Jackie took the proverbial "cake" though.

Caroline still is a testament to her mother's skill and resolve at the raising of those two children.

Reactions: core13

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Very nice post, Stronzie.
Yeah, I think the Kennedies were (are) quality people.
And JFK Jr. was a hottie for the ages.
I'm sure he would have been great to talk to. Superb manners, as you could tell from any television interview.
Not particularly full of himself ... or if he was, he knew how to keep it in check.
You're a lucky boy, Stronzie. All those folks you've met ....

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with Senor Rubirosa. JFK,Jr was a lightweight. A beautiful man, but little else.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
senor rubirosa said:
You're a lucky boy, Stronzie. All those folks you've met ....

pure geographical proximity sr, nothing more. But yes I've been fortunate. I actually saw old Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy once but she was entirely comatose by then and they had her propped up near the porch with an umbrella overlooking the Nantucket Sound.

That part was a bit creepy.