John Ireland, Steve Cochran, Gilbert Roland Bulge Movies

coocher1

Experimental Member
Media
Heading out of work soon and looking to buy some Bulge videos for the weekend. Any know of any good movies with some big bulge shots?

lemonhead

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A while ago I was watching the ridiculously campy movie TORCH SONG and was somewhat shocked to see clearly Steve Cochran's tongue force itself into Joan Crawford's mouth! I don't believe I'd ever seen tongue in a movie that old (1953)!

jim817

Expert Member
Media
Xrbolla, I am a Ireland fan also. How did you know he had several movies on TCM in the next few months. I mean how did you know that far in advance. Would love to know the names of them. Thanks.

jim817

Expert Member
Media
Thanks so much. TCM ia a good channel to view old movies when the pants were tighter and the bulges bigger.

lemonhead

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There's just something so erotic about when one of these older stars flaunt their sexual side. I suppose it's because there was still a mystery to a certain degree. However, it charges the screen when it happens! Am I making sense? Then again, I'm sure I'm not saying anything that hasn't already been said!

D_James_A_Farafield

Account Disabled
Media
There's just something so erotic about when one of these older stars flaunt their sexual side. I suppose it's because there was still a mystery to a certain degree. However, it charges the screen when it happens! Am I making sense? Then again, I'm sure I'm not saying anything that hasn't already been said!
yes you're right there was a mystery to those stars back then that we don't see nowadays. i think the internet has ruined that for us to a large degree. Now we can download videos of colin farrell actually fucking a girl.