john salley biggest penis in NBA?

maceov

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
First of all, he's NOT ALL THAT, face-wise.

Secondly, if he's the BIGGEST PENIS in the NBA, he's a grower, and not a shower, because all the pics I can see of him, he's not showing quite so prominent a lump, bulge, or outline.

This also makes me wonder about the person's sexuality whose telling this story. How does HE know how big his cock was, unless he was sucking on him???

Hmmm... maybe there is a WHOLE LOT MORE interesting part to this story... :biggrin1:

Last edited:

powerplaya

Experimental Member
Media
I did not click the link, and I don't know how they know he's the biggest unless you line them all up and measure,,,,However I do remember Karrine Stefans the chick who wrote groupie confessions saying that John Salley's flaccid penis reminded her of mr snuffleupagus's nose. She went on to say she didn't sleep with him just asked him to pull it out because she'd heard the rumors. Said it was the biggest she'd ever seen. Impressive coming from a woman who confessed to sucking many penises.haha Evenso I say you cant say he's the biggest unless theres a measuring contest.lol

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don't know too much about John but I did work with his sister and met him once in the 80's. Big hands.

quantaviusK

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
(Refering to the link above) "Super hung for a white guy" Someone email him some penis studies please, before he is crowned the 'penis expert'. You can't say he has the biggest until you've measured them all. Though he looks pretty big in the cigar shot.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He is horse or donkey hung and its said that condom can't even fit his size, so he's probably basing it on his size ( his team mates not wanting to be in same dressing room with him)

He has access to the guys because he can go into the locker rooms.

(Refering to the link above) "Super hung for a white guy" Someone email him some penis studies please, before he is crowned the 'penis expert'. You can't say he has the biggest until you've measured them all. Though he looks pretty big in the cigar shot.

powerplaya

Experimental Member
Media
Why is he reporting on dick sizes anyways? Kinda gay ain't it?

Altho the blk wht comparison shit is tired, I think he can get away with it because he wants to come off as a jokster...Its like comedians can say things others cant. Plus talking about others dicks, always leads back to his dick,,,Which we all know is big. NARCACIST.lol...If you click on those links posted above all the ladies seem to agree, and some how they've all seen it or know someone who's seen it. Good for him. I'm more interested in him saying Derick is hung. Now that's a full pkg. Handsome, bubble butt, and now apparently we have confirmation hes hung.

LA8PV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why is he reporting on dick sizes anyways? Kinda gay ain't it?
So what? is there something wrong with being "kinda gay"?
On this particular website I'd think most ppl understand the idea about gossiping about dick sizes, lol