John Schneider

B_frednethel

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just went to this group, there's a folder called 'Bo's Butt'--with 69 photos to make you drool, it is inconceivable how he could move in those skin-tight jeans without busting the seam to kingdom cum...and to to the acclaim of all :))))
2 pix to drool over.
I have created a new Yahoo group entitled "Bo's Package" and it can be found at the following address: Yahoo! Groups I have put some photos up already on the site... So, if you want, you can join.

Attachments

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just went to this group, there's a folder called 'Bo's Butt'--with 69 photos to make you drool, it is inconceivable how he could move in those skin-tight jeans without busting the seam to kingdom cum...and to to the acclaim of all :))))
2 pix to drool over.

Damn, look at that piece of tail! I'm telling ya, from back to front he would've been worked!

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He is fugly

I understand that, to some degree, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Someone that one person finds really attractive may be completely unappealing to someone else. I frequently have no interest in the guys that get praised in this forum. Sometimes I even say "eww." I also understand that a lot of people would consider some of the guys that I really like to be unattractive. That's fine.

But to say that John Schneider is fugly...are you out of your mind?!?

sam1956

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
IMHO, John Schneider is one of those rare men who actually got better looking as he got older. When The Dukes of Hazzard premiered, he was eighteen years old. He was cute then ... a nice piece of eye candy ... but not particularly hot. But now? I might knock over young children in my path to get to him!
Running over small children makes me smile!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin1: