John Schneider

meetme

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tom Wopat's cock is MUCH bigger than that. In the 1990s I saw it every day for six months, he wore no underwear and was comfortable changing in front of me. He's a great guy.

jcjb2002

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He used to have some sort of Production Studio here in the early 90's. Said he hated to go to public urinals cause all the Gay guys would stare at him. He left and went back to work in Hollywood. We had a client on the floor above him off of Houston Street.

Fabric_maker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love it when people expose the fakes (even obvious ones like this).

So tired of 'shopped photos. You see a guy with a bulge and you never know if it's real or 'shopped anymore. Some day every photo will be altered :(
Oh my gosh, I agree. The trickery and illusions have gotten to be ubiquitous. I'm OVER it! Give me what is real. Please and thanks.

Reactions: titan1968

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have the season that episode "Uncle Boss" was in on DVD, and I just popped it in the other day and watched it and WOW! Nothing like seeing that VPL and ass in living color on a 50" flat screen!

Reactions: titan1968

paulmodibe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
John Schneider just gets hotter and hotter. I have always thought the biggest problem with "Smallville" is that there has never been any Pa Kent/Clark action...
Agree and you will not find an fakes of them together. If anyone knows of any I would appreciate if you shared/ I posted a repose in Celebrity Endowments about seeing John naked.

DukesFan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I loved the episode where John and Tom were kissing th lady truck driver in Arrest Jesse Duke.. When they showed John kissing his girl I fantasized it was me. The two of them were really into their kiss and I know John would have had a better time with me as I really love to wrap my tongue around another guys tongue and really get into the kiss.. He should really have picked me to do that scene with I could have kissed him and gotten him a lot more Horny than that girl did wheter he likes women better or not. I am the one he needed the most for that scene. and I would have been right in Heaven with his tongue inside my mouth and then eventually his big dick inside mine and the best blow job ever to be received...

DukesFan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I want to blow his fucking big cock and get fucked by him right now I am so fucking horny for him I am going out of my fucking mind. I need sex.. I need John Schneider...

Reactions: bigtoad