Johnny Dark is huge

StaffnRod

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice find seequa, sexy Cumisha worshiping what appears to be JD's fat cock, as the POV scene with Nike's on fit's his MO. His lack of dialog is the only thing that doesn't seem to fit. But the cute banter reveals Cumisha enjoyed his 'visit' to her website? then follows with the coy comment 'Say thank you Brad', but may have been a deception for viewers. Always thought this coupling was caliente judging from the early clips in thread startup-- and this seems to reignite that chemistry. (;D....-note how her free hand mostly disappears, for clit tickling perhaps ??

StaffnRod

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice find seequa, sexy Cumisha worshiping what appears to be JD's fat cock, as the POV scene with Nike's on fit's his MO. His lack of dialog is the only thing that doesn't seem to fit. But the cute banter reveals Cumisha enjoyed his 'visit' to her website? then follows with the coy comment 'Say thank you Brad', but may have been a deception for viewers. Always thought this JD coupling was caliente judging from the early clips in thread startup-- and this seems to reignite that chemistry. (;D....-note how her free hand mostly disappears, for clit tickling perhaps ??
Ah-Ha I was right-- not JD here. As Cumisha reveals at ~6' , when she introduces Brad -who is 'on loan' from her friend Jenny, one lucky dude who supplants dialog with moaning as the sucking ensues..:p
Not to fear.. JD returns in true form as he partakes in similar 'Cumisha treatments' in next clip 16249.

freakdick2hands

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Ah-Ha I was right-- not JD here. As Cumisha reveals at ~6' , when she introduces Brad -who is 'on loan' from her friend Jenny, one lucky dude who supplants dialog with moaning as the sucking ensues..:p
Not to fear.. JD returns in true form as he partakes in similar 'Cumisha treatments' in next clip 16249.

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
Is it a crime to just say "Hey guys come check out my new video!" or whatever? If it's not overdone or abused, I don't see any reason people would find that objectionable.

Reactions: StaffnRod