Johnny Galecki

deewil

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I recall this actor from the sitcom Roseanne. However, since I'm aware that people may under or overestimate size, as has happened to actor Jude Law or Ewan McGregor, I'm not sure about the accuracy of anyone's descriptions:

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/56555745.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1939847EC77F5F8D1CE729FB4DAE5DE49BE

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/5240075.html

Roseanne's Johnny Galecki goes Full Frontal.
Roseanne's Johnny Galecki Goes Full Frontal.

Playwright Douglas Carter Beane on the HX website:

Q: The play includes a nude scene between Galecki and Huff [Neal Huff, from "Let it Out"], which shows off the former’s ample endowment. Were you surprised?

A: You don’t see Neal ’cause he has his back to the audience, but no shortcomings there either! [Laughs.] There was a golden moment the first time it was staged. You saw both of their penises, which are tremendously large, and Julie [co-star Julie White] walks in on them. They cut, and Julie turned and - in all seriousness - said, “Are my earrings reflecting too much?” There was silence. Finally, I just said, “Julie, the odds of anyone looking at your ears this moment are very, very slight.”

From the GLT wesbite: "This young kid (now 29) we grew up with on TV is now fully grown. No, he’s huge! I saw it with my own delicate eyes; when he stripped down on stage I almost went into cardiac arrest."

From some random blog: "Johnny goes full frontal. And may I say, the boy is in fine shape, and VERY well-equipped."

From another random blog: "You may have read by now that Johnny Galecki (who played David on TV's "Rosanne") has a nude scene in the new play The Little Dog Laughed, and that audiences have been wowed by his impressive ... range. I'm here to tell you that there are many reasons to go see this sizzling show at Second Stage Theater, and that Johnny's big dog is only part of the attraction."

salinger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The thing with Galecki is that he's a tiny little man. What is he - 5'4? So, an average penis on him is going to look huge. A slightly bigger than average could look massive.

Reactions: Joshy20027

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They have it rigged to prevent people from leeching their images. After you click the link and get the 403 Forbidden message, click the "Go" button on the browser's address bar.

By the way, he played Darlene's BF / Husband on "Roseanne"

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
OOPS!

johnnygalecki01.jpg

johnnygalecki02.jpg

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
deewil said:
From another random blog: "You may have read by now that Johnny Galecki (who played David on TV's "Rosanne")

"David's not even his real name, Darlene just made that up." ;)

Galecki also played a small role in The Opposite of Sex.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry. I didn't read the whole post... Anyway - click the link, then click "Go" to view the pics.

Crex

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It will be weird seeing him nude if the opportunity ever comes around, as I have watched him grow up on Roseanne... either way, I look forward to it.

nouveau

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wanna see just how ample he is XD
Thanks for those pics, Pecker!

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Chuck64 said:
They have it rigged to prevent people from leeching their images. After you click the link and get the 403 Forbidden message, click the "Go" button on the browser's address bar.

By the way, he played Darlene's BF / Husband on "Roseanne"
Chuck, I did as you directed: clicked on the site provided by "Pecker", got the error 403 message and pressed the Go button on the address line. Nothing happened. Got anymore suggestions?:wink:
Fliegles

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pecker said:

Sigh, Pecker, I did as you directed above and received this message from Photobucket: "the image or video your are looking for has been removed".:confused:

I tried Chuck's suggestions for your previous offering and that did not work either. "Why me, Lord, why me?????:mad:

Can you provide any help all powerful Pecker? Your damn funny too!
Fliegles

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
fliegles said:
I tried Chuck's suggestions for your previous offering and that did not work either. "Why me, Lord, why me?????:mad:
Chuck's technique works perfectly if you are using Firefox as your browser (hint, hint!) :rolleyes:, revealing the first two pics below:

uno
dos
tres

joylife6969

Just Browsing
Media
I wish I had pictures to show you, but I have seen the show and was shocked by his size. He is a small guy and was at least trimmed significantly so that helped in making it look big, but even so, he's hung. Too quick to have an accurate guess of the size, but it was hanging straight down and was definitely bigger than most guys (of any height)

velvetsweat

Cherished Member
Media
ah , the pics were never actually of the guy nude in the 1st place then , just shots
form the show , thanx anyway . I'll be honest , I was expecting pics of the sexy guy who played the oldest sisters boyfriend ( mark was it ) , so I guess its not a huge loss if its pic of darlene's boyfriend anyway :redface:

*edit* yikes just doing a google search on him , the guy is dead , has been for 4 years :
http://www.yesbutnobutyes.com/archives/2005/07/retrobituary_be.html