Johnny Galecki

NiceToolPgh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
man this is torture.... i've always had a huge crush on johnny galecki... and now to find out that he's hung... and the possibility of pix here... and i can't see any of them!!! help!!!!!!!!!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
NiceToolPgh said:
man this is torture.... i've always had a huge crush on johnny galecki... and now to find out that he's hung... and the possibility of pix here... and i can't see any of them!!! help!!!!!!!!!

The links in post #16 are all still active, and contain all the images of him posted on this thread.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
you'd think ONE person would have sneaked a non-flash camera into the play by now. sheesh! hasn;t anybody ever heard of infrared sesitive pinhole lapel cameras? Oh, sorry--I'll go work for the CIA now...:tongue:

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Fly_Frye said:
I'm sure I'm not the only one to noticed that there's a bar of soap on the floor.

That bar of soap actually gets a lot of attention in the play, TAKE ME OUT, not in this scene, but in a previous one in which a str8 player is very afraid of reaching down to get it in front of his newly out teammate. The play is hysterically funny and worth reading, or seeing should it be performed anywhere near you.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
velvetsweat said:
I'll be honest , I was expecting pics of the sexy guy who played the oldest sisters boyfriend ( mark was it ) , so I guess its not a huge loss if its pic of darlene's boyfriend anyway :redface:

*edit* yikes just doing a google search on him , the guy is dead , has been for 4 years :
http://www.yesbutnobutyes.com/archives/2005/07/retrobituary_be.html

In a blinding flash of the obvious I now comprehend why the character,Doyle was never revived on "Angel".

That's too bad, he was a good actor.

Kalle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i find him attractive, somehow:)

but where r the proving pics everybody is talking about here?:))

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I never really liked rosanne, and his character never jumped out at me, prolly cuz i didnt watch the show too much.

Anyway I'll get to the point. No one really expected him to be well hung, its weird how that works out, a lot of times you think someone is and they arent and vice versa. Hes short so no one really expected, and that can be said for me too, I'm about 5'10" or 11" and i weigh about 135-140 lbs, so im pretty skinny, most ppl wouldnt imagine that i am big, or even bigger than average... Thats why you should never assume, it makes an ass out of u and me.

ass-u-me!

:p