Johnny Galecki

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw the movie Full Frontal, and it has one of the worst performances by an actor I ave ever seen!!!! If you wanna see some horrible acting, catch Stephen Baldwin in action in this movie, you will be dumbfounded! That movie had more penis references than Boogie Nights, I wouldn't believe what I was seeing and hearing!!!!! I was just marveling at how it was an independent movie, but had the guy who played "Sledgehemmer" cast as the patriarchal figure... WTF? So... when they had that seen by the hot tub... I thought his dick looked strange and discolored... I was sure it was a prosthetic (hung about 5 inches by 5 inches - not inhuman sized by any means) because it looked so wierd... they might have oiled it up and put a little makeup on it though, to STAND out for the camera. The girls reactions were the best OMG's I've ever seen in a legititmate movie... worth sitting through Stephen Baldwin's performance!!!!!!

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Guess what finally turned up? :rolleyes:

A full frontal image of Johnny Galecki in The Little Dog Laughed:

Not only impressive, but if I'm seeing it right, uncut too:fing02: .

Oh, and Alex8, don't think that I can say this enough :You_Rock_Emoticon: :notworthy:

salinger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I saw the movie Full Frontal, and it has one of the worst performances by an actor I ave ever seen!!!! If you wanna see some horrible acting, catch Stephen Baldwin in action in this movie, you will be dumbfounded! That movie had more penis references than Boogie Nights, I wouldn't believe what I was seeing and hearing!!!!! I was just marveling at how it was an independent movie, but had the guy who played "Sledgehemmer" cast as the patriarchal figure... WTF? So... when they had that seen by the hot tub... I thought his dick looked strange and discolored... I was sure it was a prosthetic (hung about 5 inches by 5 inches - not inhuman sized by any means) because it looked so wierd... they might have oiled it up and put a little makeup on it though, to STAND out for the camera. The girls reactions were the best OMG's I've ever seen in a legititmate movie... worth sitting through Stephen Baldwin's performance!!!!!!

I'm not sure what full frontal you are talking about. There's nothing listed for Stephen Baldwin on IMDB. Are you sure that's the title? Or could it be another actor?

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure what full frontal you are talking about. There's nothing listed for Stephen Baldwin on IMDB. Are you sure that's the title? Or could it be another actor?

Oh yeah... I only saw the movie once... it is not the play which you speak of, it was a movie where he disrobed, and it isn't even him... some guy named David Nucci (my memory of Roseanne is fuzzier than I thought). My Bad!!!!!

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this is off topic but i hear Radcliff of Harry Potter fame is also doing nude on stage. I think he has a cute ass and not bad looking either.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"I love the theatre
but never come late,
That's why the Lady is a tramp."

Seeing Johnny Galecki nude was part of an enjoyable fun night at the theatre.
Heck, I love supporting the Arts, I love supporting the Large Penis. I'm just am all around supporter....:wink:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I thought Galecki was cute on Roseanne. I've wanted to fuck him for years. So when I make that happen I'll let you know whose peter is bigger.

We don't often hear them called "peter" and more, but I must say it's making me sorta horny and mine is responding excellently!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Those phot bucket pics never work they are always gone

Photobucket had a change in policy a few months ago, which is why many (but not all) old links are dead. However, all the images from post #16 on this thread function perfectly.

g8cmhbtm

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw the play in NYC when it was in previews in October. And, yes, he has quite a nice dick. He also had a pretty big set of low hangers which are my personal weakness <g>