Johnny Galecki

D

deleted1447

HOLY GOD! Did anyone else catch the shot of his basket on Tonights episode
3/30/09. Penny is rolling around on the floor fighting the new neighbor from upstairs. when the boys walk in and see them. Howard grabs Leonard from behind to hold him back. as the camera pulls back, Mr Galecki's VERY considerable endowment is clearly seen snaking down the right side of his leg along with a pronounced testicular bulge. Can anybody post a pic of this PLEASE.

Timinrva

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey man - I TOTALLY saw it and was gonna post myself...I always look for Raj's HUGE bulge - but you couldn't miss Galecki's anaconda..lol. Sweet

Maria19TX

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Guys, didnt know if you saw this one or not... He's HUGE!
moz-screenshot.jpg
johnny-galecki-nude-001.jpg

inishowen2000

Experimental Member
Media
I saw that and couldn't believe that it got aired like that. I guess, if you've never seen how big he is, maybe you would just think that is a shadow...unless you saw it on a hi-def, big screen TV like I did and boy did it stick out.

aThickDallas1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Honestly, I think a lot of you guys live with magnifying glasses on. I just watched the clip and yes, you can see something there, but it's not worth a big ordeal over it. I'm a big-time bulge guy, but if somebody hadn't pointed it out I would never have noticed that one. (Of course that might have something to do with never even thinking of looking for a bulge on such an unattractive guy in the first place.)

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I also missed it when it aired, but probably because he was in the background and I was paying more attention to the action in the foreground. Now that I've seen it, I think it's a pretty significant bulge--cock and balls seem pretty clearly defined, which is more than what you usually see.

Oh, and I think he's totally cute.

jcjb2002

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw that and couldn't believe that it got aired like that. I guess, if you've never seen how big he is, maybe you would just think that is a shadow...unless you saw it on a hi-def, big screen TV like I did and boy did it stick out.

It was clear as a bell on my HD LCD big screen.. more like what else could you see?! I hit pause and the room said "damn!":cool:

gr3

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been watching it for the past week, CBS has been running that clip on their promo for the episode. Caught my eye, too. More impressive on the TV than on the computer clip. Thanks for posting.

dingdong

Cherished Member
Media
I have the screen-caps!

I took them with my camera of the computer screen though, so the quality isn't that good, but they still work lol. The first two are the normal ones, and the last two have been edited to make it more prominent....

Maybe it was clearer on the TV, but it didnt seem THAT impressive on the computer screen lol!

but here they are anyway :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Unfortunately we don't get US TV here in Prague. I download the shows and will make it a point to get this one ASAP!! From the pictures it looks to be an interesting episode! :)

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why don't you try infrared sensing technology on that too. Or maybe the hubble telescope.

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw this show last night and was pleasantly surprised. It was actually kinda funny and I laughed more than a few times.

...and Johnny Galecki had a big, stuffed basket when he was sitting on the couch. Is this common on this show? I might have to start watching it on a regular basis.