Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last edited:

B_DeadEagle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rfj is sooooooooooooooooo stupid. What a monument of self pity that guy was. I was the one who got him kicked you can thank me. Haha, stupid loser has no life all he did is post thread after threat and all he ever talked about is how his dick was the same size as mandingos. Do any of us care? Does he want a cookie? Can anyone say get a life? Someone needs to put that kid on some Ritalin look how many consecutive posts there are on lpsg because of him completely unrelated to what the thread is about it's almost like LPSG became rfj's Mandingo wannabe blogspace for a few months there sorry it took me so long to get him booted I don't know why you guys didn't request he be kicked like I did they deleted him within hours of me demanding that they do so so I was pleased with the response time of lpsg - it seems like you guys were probably enjoying his complex little temper tantrums too much. Bunch of arseholes making fun of the retarded people and having a go at him like that. You should all be ashamed of yourselves ;)

Last edited: