Jon Hamm

nychris

Experimental Member
Media
Did anyone watch this week's episode? Check out the scene when he is walking across the street carrying a bag of groceries before he meets the guys working on the cars. SERIOUS VPL in his khakis.

lextitebttm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He hosted SNL last week and when he introduced Cold Play's last full song he was wearing jeans with an obvious huge bulge. My partner who never notices or comments on things like that and get's pissed off when I do even said something about it. Serious packing.

Reactions: Mario_Silva

chrstphrrr

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OMG! Sorry to raise the dead like this, but I was watching last week's episode of Mad Men last night when one scene showed Jon Hamm walking across the office to his secretary. I thought he was smuggling a puppy in his slacks. Both sides of his thighs were bulging out which leads me to believe the man's got more than enough inches...er, reasons to keep me watching the show.

YES. I caught that too. Rewound and slo-mo'd. His junk was flopping like it was waving 'bye-bye'.:wave2:

Reactions: Gbc

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yesterday was Mr. Hamm's birthday and I just found a verrry nice pic of him at some celebrity golf tourney.

Mr. Hamm's meat caddy
he's hot, but he's got the carson daly golf-gut thing goin on in that pic. hot body hair pattern though

also the more i watch him the more i think he's got that generic clean-cut vanilla blank-slate kind of hot goin on, (thought the look was cuz of the show but i've seen him do several interviews and on snl and he's the same) he could turn up the heat if he dirtied it up a bit.

Last edited:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
he's hot, but he's got the carson daly golf-gut thing goin on in that pic. hot body hair pattern though

also the more i watch him the more i think he's got that generic clean-cut vanilla blank-slate kind of hot goin on, (thought the look was cuz of the show but i've seen him do several interviews and on snl and he's the same) he could turn up the heat if he dirtied it up a bit.

He didn't us't but the producers won't let the cast work out in any serious way or do weight training since the show is set in the 60's and they're absolute sticklers for 'real' 60's bodies along with every single other detail in the show. Many of the actors, especially some of the women, have joked that that suits them just fine.

ths1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hamm is definitely yummy, very yummy... however, until anyone has a pic or an account of witnessing his junk...it's all just speculation in regard to his size... wishful thinking, I suppose... bulge, no bulge, a fold in the pant fabric, a shadow cast by film lighting , who knows, it could be tiny... proof is always best ! :) ...anyone?

Reactions: teninchman

sizequeenboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi folks,
I have become a huge fan of this show! John Hamm can bang me as hard as he pleases on his desk night and day!:smile: I was watching this week's The Arrangements episode and John showed some major bulge several times! I am so glad that the producers are aware of the large gay audience of the show and let John show us what he's got:biggrin1: My sizequeen radar points some major cock on John Hamm and I really hope that it's true :smile:

sizequeenboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OMG! :eek: I have just watched last week's episode! John showed some absolutely delicious bulge on his perfect suits. I think he is wearing boxer shorts and just lets his cock and balls swing free :smile: Since I don't really know how to make captions, I took some pics for you guys from my HDTV :wink: I do have a thing for hot guys in suits :wink:

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: unknowngirl3211