Jonah Falcon Strange Sex Size Matters

ReallySmall

Experimental Member
Media
I find it peculiar that not only has he never released a pic of himself erect, but the size he claims to be of 13.5 inches just so happens to be the exact same size of the largest penis ever documented back in 1940. It's almost as if he's created a myth of his penis using a measurement that is on record as being physically possible, but he won't show it to anyone.

Or whenever he does get it out (soft) he's either stretching it or giving it that odd violent shake he loves to do.

Last edited:

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wish he still had all of the pictures that he used to have on this site. And Jonah didn't claim to be 14, he claimed to be 13.5. Everything is pissing contest to some of you. It's not exactly as if this is the first program he's ever been on, because it's not. For him to get the type of attention that he has, I'm sure there's validity.

ReallySmall

Experimental Member
Media
I wish he still had all of the pictures that he used to have on this site. And Jonah didn't claim to be 14, he claimed to be 13.5. Everything is pissing contest to some of you. It's not exactly as if this is the first program he's ever been on, because it's not. For him to get the type of attention that he has, I'm sure there's validity.

Surely when someone features on quite a few shows and never stops mentioning their penis size it's fair to say they started said pissing contest, no?

And what validity are you expecting exactly? These are low rent shows on third rate channels, which is how he can lie and get away with it.

Well that and people like you getting offended on his behalf because.... well, I'm not sure why.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Surely when someone features on quite a few shows and never stops mentioning their penis size it's fair to say they started said pissing contest, no?

And what validity are you expecting exactly? These are low rent shows on third rate channels, which is how he can lie and get away with it.

Well that and people like you getting offended on his behalf because.... well, I'm not sure why.

No, you can't say that he started "said pissing contest," because what people don't understand is that some guys with large cocks feel quite insecure about their size and do in fact look for support, outlets, and some appreciation to let them know it's okay. Jonah is actually the reason why I joined this site. Five years ago, I was googling the world's largest penis, and I came across an interview with him, and noticed that he looked familiar. He referenced this site in the interview, so I joined out of curiosity. It was then that I remembered where I had seen him. He was on an HBO (WHICH ISN'T A 3rd rate channel) special about male sexuality, and how we're all different. He was very open and honest, and expressed what life is like for him.
Just because someone's packing double digits in their pants doesn't mean that they believe that they have a supreme attitude, because sex with large penis can be very difficult and make you feel an a bit inadequate. I'm not in double digits. I'm 6'2, 330lbs, 8x7 inches. I have a hard time fitting into most people, and I'm sure he does as well. And I defend him because when I saw the HBO Special, I was 14 years old(1999). In 12 days, I'll be 26 years old, and if someone hasn't been able to say "Oh, I have proof that he's not the size that he claims" in 12 years, then it should probably be dropped. He's obviously proved something to someone. Besides, what would be the point of him putting pictures of his cock erect back up? Just to please everyone and shut the them up? It's not like he'd get an apology from those talking shit about him. So, he has his fame for his size, and it's not something that's happened over night- we're talking at least 12 years. Let it go.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Hell....I hang 9" soft
I have a feeling I am bigger than he is
9" soft and almost 14" long and the pics to prove it
Wow, you just can't shut up can you? Unfortunately, you're full of shit. Your pics are stolen off the internet: