Jonah Falcon

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Jun 2, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

drrionelli: Well, here goes...

If you didn't catch it (and, for that matter, even if you did), Rolling Stone magazine recently did an article about Jonah Falcon. The article was titled "Mr. Big" (not, of course, to be confused with the rock band of the same name).

Comments?

2. Synergistic

Synergistic Member

Albums:
    Who the hell is Jonah Falcon?

3. jonb

Gold Member

A big-dicked moron who gets mentioned on sexual documentaries a lot.

4. Imported

Gold Member

5. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: [quote author=jonb link=board=meetgreet;num=1054595584;start=0#2 date=06/02/03 at 19:17:09]A big-dicked moron who gets mentioned on sexual documentaries a lot.[/quote]

:D :D :D

How is it that he never found this place?  Oh wait...  never mind. This place doesn't particularly attract morons... and if it did, they'd leave.

I clicked on the link... now I know I have no right to make fun... but, I think since the last time I saw him (on HBO) he wasn't on the reverse Subway diet... is it just me?

6. Imported

Gold Member

Solis24: I must indeed admit, he has gotten FAT. You'd hardly recognize him!

7. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    Based on what I've read about him and have heard about him from others, I doubt that Jonah would have enough patience for the usual level of discourse here, and I doubt that many of the members here would tolerate his rants and his erractic behavior, and it's not about penis envy, either. It seems like most people just don't like his personality. From what I've observed, I get the feeling that Jonah is basically "charm free".

8. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

[quote author=Mark_LPSG Admin link=board=meetgreet;num=1054595584;start=0#6 date=06/03/03 at 00:05:19]I get the feeling that Jonah is basically "charm free".[/quote]

It's not penis envy on our part - when you look up 'dick' in Webster's, you'll find a picture of Jonah Falcon's face!

Pecker

9. Imported

Gold Member

Donk: [quote author=Hapi Papi link=board=meetgreet;num=1054595584;start=0#4 date=06/02/03 at 23:27:41]
    How is it that he never found this place?[/quote]

I don't know, but I think we are incredibly lucky he hasn't shown up and I hope he never does. Mark, I'm glad you have him on your radar.

As an indication of this guy's "personality" (if you can call it that) he relentlessly promotes his penis while at the same time whining about how that's the only part of him people care about instead of his mind. I'm a straight guy who lives on the opposite end of the country from him and I first encountered him years ago when he started a personal chat with me about his penis on AOL! At the time, he was "gracious" enough to acknowledge that my size is roughly equivalent to his own as a proportion of height (I'm about 4" shorter in height than him). But the conversation was rather creepy and a short while later I witnessed a message board I used to lurk on descend into a total shouting match between him and others over his claims to be the biggest in the world. Later, he started showing up on the old "Large Penis Forum" (a precursor to the original LPSG) and the same thing started.

Not to take a cheap shot, but I too must observe that "Mr. Big" seems to refer more to his stomach these days. He seems to have let himself go physically, maybe aspiring to be the next Ron Jeremy. At least his penis promoting is keeping him well fed. (Good to know in case I'm ever out of a job and need to rely on my penis to make a living.)

Anyway, I don't like to blackball anybody, but Mr. Falcon has demonstrated that he has trouble with civil discourse and tends to bring out the worst in others when he shows up on a board. So I hope we continue to avoid that situation here.

10. txquis

Gold Member

Albums:
    interesting.
    a friend of mine emailed jonah,
    and got a great response from him...
    he was really cool, and sent some pics along
    as well

i didnt know he had an attitude.

11. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: All I have to say is that in that picture, he looks a heck of a lot older than the 33 the article says he is...time has not been kind to Mr. Falcon since I last heard of him.

12. Imported

Gold Member

cypher13: In 1998, I met Jonah on a couple occasions. Collectively, it is an experience that I would probably rather forget. I cannot describe Jonah, save that he is what he is and big dick or no, there are limits to what one even as tolerant as myself will tolerate. Yes I saw it. Yes it is impressive. So what?

Jonah is a publicity hound, and he seems to get it, though I do not think he employs a publicist. He wants nothing more than to be recognized as a creative type, be it literary, dramatic, musical or whatever he's into these days. Yet, as someone here already noted, all he has is a big dick. Yeah, it's big. By any standard, it's big. And - that's all, folks. When you're reduced to a two or three pounds of flesh (I do not exaggerate) you aren't much. Sam Frank (Jim Boyd) of Hung Jury notoriety was the same way, save he did not have that large a dick - and, in my opinion, neither can write worth beans, despite their self-opinions of their barely mediocre literary dribblings.

As long as Jonah is the biggest guy in the room, he is fine and, like anyone else, he plays up his obvious strength. He just forgets that there's more to the world than the crowd he plays to at any given time and the game he plays is a sucker's game because he is always up against new and untried competition. No matter how fast, good, beautiful, smart or big you are, there's someone out there who's faster, better, more beautiful, smarter or bigger than you are. It's just a matter of encountering that person.

Even so, I couldn't resist the urge to peek at the Rolling Stone article on-line. And, like others, I am shocked - shocked, I tell you - at how much weight he has packed on. I believe he is in his early thirties, as people in the New York cabaret scene have known him since the late eighties. He has really changed in five years. I take a certain perverse delight in seeing this happen to him. You may think this is cruel of me. Fair enough, but I'll bet my last nickel you never ate lunch with him, either.

A

13. Imported

Gold Member

like_a_UB_Bull: Never met him, but I saw that HBO documentary back in the day...definately got fat.

14. Imported

Gold Member

kyle: [quote author=Mark_LPSG Admin link=board=meetgreet;num=1054595584;start=0#6 date=06/03/03 at 00:05:19]"charm free".[/quote]

:D

Mark - you big ol' sack o' sugar!

15. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: Let him gain 500lbs! And then he'll know the joys of retraction!

16. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I once said that Jonah was about as interesting as your average doorknob, but I've since reconsidered: at least when you grab and turn a doorknob you are able to get somewhere!

17. txquis

Gold Member

Albums:
    i am saying this as a complete bystander
    with no opinon on this guy at all,since
    i dont know anything about him:

Wow...he certainly stirs up the emotions around here.
    i have never read stuff like this.
    he leaves a definite impression.

18. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

[quote author=txqis link=board=meetgreet;num=1054595584;start=0#16 date=06/04/03 at 09:26:19]he leaves a definite impression.
    [/quote]

More like an 'unpleasant aftertaste'. I've met the dude (before the additional luggage settled around his midsection), and he'll win almost all big cock contests, no question. However, we know that life is more than a big cock contest. When it comes to the man behind the meat, Jonah is not someone most people want to waste their time with. No one is as fascinated with Jonah Falcon as Jonah himself is.

19. Imported

Gold Member

drrionelli: Having, on this site, witnessed the range of sentiments regarding Mr. Falcon, I questioned bringing up the write-up in RS. For those who are know him, in whatever capacity, did the article do justice to him? Did the writer (a seemingly accomplished fellow) capture what Jonah is all about (within, of course, the scope of the article)?

Had you been writing the article, what would you have asked? What would you have left out? Would you have gone into more depth on some points? (of course, no pun intended)

Indeed, SHOULD Mr. Falcon be invited here for a bit of Q & A? :-/ Or, perhaps, just to see that, as has been observed with all due eloquence, there is more to having a large penis than just having a large penis (or, as might be suggested by some, BEING a large penis)?

20. Imported

Gold Member

Donk: [quote author=drrionelli link=board=meetgreet;num=1054595584;start=0#18 date=06/06/03 at 10:17:04]Having, on this site,  witnessed the range of sentiments regarding Mr. Falcon,

Indeed, SHOULD Mr. Falcon be invited here for a bit of Q & A?
    [/quote]

A resounding NO! If you look back on the responses in this thread, the "range of sentiments" runs the gamut from A to B.

There are reasons for the uniformly negative perception. Ever since LPSG started years ago I have worried he would show up one day and ruin it. The last thing we need to do is send him an engrave invitation. That would be like inviting Godzilla to your cocktail party in downtown Tokyo.