Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He has a podcast every week with Sarah Colonna, it's hilarious. Listened from the beginning. In case you were wondering, he's said explicitly that he's around 8 inches, a grower not so much a shower, not shaved but keeps it trimmed, and likes it when his wife sticks a finger in his butt :) everything he has said himself and you can all go back on the podcasts and listen to for yourself. He's very open. Loves gay people and loves the fact we think he's hot. Masturbates multiple times daily...yeah, the podcasts are worth the listen

SONNY10305

1st Like
Media
Funny and sexy. Nice combination. Love the shots in his tighty whiteys.

I asked him on twitter if the tighty whiteys he wore on "Earl" were his choice of underwear; he responded they were not his and that he likes boxerbriefs. Yup if you follow him on Twitter he will sometimes repond to questions

dustdude19

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree having someone who can make you laugh is a very sexy quality. I know Josh is straight, but if he would ever want to give the other team a shot, I would be more than willing.

hanaleij

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
On one of the episodes of "Chelsea Lately" Josh was on with his son. His son is a bit young for me but he is HOT!

On his last Chelsea Lately roundtable he talked about how he was looking through his iPad and came across a picture of his sons cock selfie. It was pretty funny how he told it.

Last edited:

sukmycock00

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On his last Chelsea Lately roundtable he talked about how he was looking through his iPad and came across a picture of his sons cock selfie. It was pretty funny how he told it.

What did he say? I must have missed this episode

Reactions: AndroidNyne79

DannonCannon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It was in the context of how technology is accessible to everyone within the household on their own separate devices ... is this common, or just how they have things set up with their own data/ internet carriers and in their own family grouping?

Heather McDonald said she had been noticing texts her husband Peter was apparently receiving from slutty skanks named "Sugar" and "Mitzi," and was about to confront him about cheating (it was really just her step-daughter's friends Sugar and Mitzi texting with the daughter ... Peter had nothing to do with it). Somehow the daughter's convos were showing up on her device.

Josh chimed in about finding a peenis pic on his phone or something, and thinking, "that's not even my dick!" But he could identify background items of furniture from his son's room -- so therefore it had to be his son's penis pic.

Nothing about size was mentioned.

Reactions: AndroidNyne79